ModernMusic.de

The Vancouver Canucks didnt need Henrik Sedin or their head coach to hold on for a win over Edmonton on Tuesday.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 31.07.2018 04:13

EDMONTON -- The Vancouver Canucks didnt need Henrik Sedin or their head coach to hold on for a win over Edmonton on Tuesday. Anaheim Ducks Hoodie . Zack Kassians second-period goal stood up as the game winner as the Canucks won their second in a row, defeating the struggling Edmonton Oilers 2-1. Rookie Kellan Lain also scored for the Canucks (26-16-9), who have won just three of their last 11 games. Goalie Roberto Luongo made 28 saves for the win. The Canucks were without leading scoring Sedin, who missed his first game in close to a decade with an injury, and head coach John Tortorella, who started his 15-day suspension for an altercation during a game against the Calgary Flames on Saturday. "I think we all have to step up," Luongo said. "Its not just one person, thats what good teams do. When theres guys out of the lineup other guys have to step up and those coming into the lineup have to play well. "Good teams find a way to do that and (Tuesday) we played a great game." Canucks assistant coach Mike Sullivan said his teams good start proved essential when the Oilers started to battle back in the third. "I thought we played hard, I thought we played smart, the first two periods I thought we played real well," he said. "We were playing with fire there in the second, they have a lot of skill and their power play was really good. I thought once we killed that off to get out of the second period, the key for us was to make sure we didnt give them another opportunity." Jordan Eberle replied for the Oilers (15-31-6), who have lost five in a row and 10 of their last 12. It was also Edmontons fourth losing streak that has gone five games or more this season. "We could have had two or three goals on the power play, but Luongo made some really good saves," Eberle said. "I thought we played a pretty good game, we just couldnt find a way to score. I think for sure the saves he made on our power plays made the difference." Oilers captain Andrew Ference said some progress was made, but it may have been a case of too little, too late. "We showed some great fight at the end and good pressure and some good chances," he said. "The penalty kill was excellent tonight. It was good, but there was still that extra little bit that everybody feels was left on the table a little bit at certain points in the game." Vancouver got on the board just over five minutes into the game as Oilers starter Ben Scrivens allowed a big rebound on a long shot from Dale Weise. Lain was there to swat at the rebound that glanced off of Scrivens arm and in. It was Lains first career NHL goal in just his second game. "You always dream of playing in the NHL, but you also dream of scoring that first goal," Lain said. "When you get it, its a pretty special moment. I just drove to the net and the puck just popped out to me." Vancouver had nine first-period shots to Edmontons six on Luongo. Shortly after killing off a penalty where Luongo stood tall on several good Oiler chances, the Canucks made it 2-0 eight minutes into the second period as Ryan Kesler spotted Kassian streaking towards the net and fed a pass to set up a floater of a shot that beat Scrivens up high. It was Kassians 10th of the season. Edmonton coach Dallas Eakins was not thrilled with a line of questioning after the game that debated whether or not their should have been an attempt to send a message to Kassian. He was suspended earlier this season after he high-sticked Oiler Sam Gagner in the face in a pre-season game, breaking his jaw. "I saw a talk between a guy on our team that handles that kind of stuff very well and that player, and one player wasnt willing to engage," he said. "So Im not quite sure what else you want us to do. You can go jump him, go slash him, cross-check him in the face, something like that, but Im not sure how that helps us win a close game." Luongo did his part to keep the two-goal lead intact with five minutes to play in the second half as he came across to make a huge blocker save in tight on Eberle with the Oilers on the power play. Eberle, who also hit a post early in the third period, was finally rewarded with five minutes remaining as Gagner crashed the crease and a mad scramble ensued before the puck came loose. Eberle was able to send it through a forest of legs to make it 2-1 and spoil Luongos shutout bid. Edmonton had its chances late in the game with Scrivens on the bench, but couldnt get another goal past Luongo. Scrivens finished with 25 saves. The Canucks return home to start a four-game stand against Nashville on Thursday. The Oilers next game is on Friday, when they play host to the Phoenix Coyotes. Notes: It was the third of five games between the Pacific Division rivals. Vancouver won both of the previous encounters by a combined score of 10-2. The Canucks entered the game having won eight of the previous 11 games between the two squads ... A pair of players acquired during Edmontons four-game road trip made their Oilers debut as the fans got their first looks at forward Matt Hendricks (traded from Nashville) and Scrivens (trade with Los Angeles). Scrivens, from the Edmonton satellite community of Spruce Grove, Alta., was playing his first-ever game in Rexall Place. ... The Oilers were missing forwards Ales Hemsky (foot) and Nail Yakupov (head) and defenceman Philip Larsen (illness). Defenceman Corey Potter returned from missing the last 11 games with a groin injury. ... Also out for the Canucks were Mike Santorelli (shoulder), Ryan Stanton (ankle), Andrew Alberts (concussion) and Jordan Schroeder (ankle). Anaheim Ducks T-shirts .com) - No Sidney Crosby, no problem. Cam Fowler Ducks Jersey Authentic .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely. http://www.hockeyducksauthority.com/john-gibson-ducks-jersey-c-25/ . And once again, Team Homan emerged as the victor with the reigning national champions defeating Team Sweeting at the Pintys All-Star Curling Skins Game Friday night in the tournaments opening draw at The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in beautiful Banff National Park.NEW YORK, N.Y. - The New York Rangers had just suffered a difficult loss to the Kings in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup final, but coach Alain Vigneault didnt use the long plane ride home from Los Angeles to drill his players on how to get back into the series. Vigneault wanted the Rangers to rest and re-energize, and after a tiring start to the series the Kings had the same idea. "You shouldve seen the plane ride over here," Kings winger Justin Williams said. "It was all lights out and guys were sleeping." Kings coach Darryl Sutter voiced some concern about fatigue earlier in the series, but the true test is how these teams will react moving forward after two overtime games and then cross-country flights Sunday. Neither team practised on the day before Game 3 because rest is now at a premium. "I think the longer series go, the longer the playoffs go, (its about) courage, determination, extra effort," Sutter said. "Youre never going to feel fresh. Youre never going to feel as good as you did in November. Thats the way it works. Thats for sure. Theyre people." Williams doesnt consider fatigue a problem. For now. "Well be fine," he said. "Its the Cup finals, theres no excuse for not being ready or not being prepared or being tired. You can get yourself ready." Thats easier said than done after it took until midway through the second overtime before Dustin Brown finished off Game 2 to give Los Angeles a two games to none lead in the series. Despite Williams scoring 4:36 into overtime in Game 1, theres a build-up of extra hockey going on for the Kings. That was their third overtime game in a row. "Its pretty tough," Kings winger Marian Gaborik said. "To play this many periods the last three games, its a lot of hockey. But everyone will find the energy." The Rangers had a handful of days off after beating the Montreal Canadiens in the Eastern Conference final, but that doesnt mean players could immediately re-adjust to the time change by the time they took the ice at Madison Square Garden on Monday morning. Trying to explain the mood around the team, forward Brian Booyle noted that its still early in the morning. Paul Kariya Ducks Jersey. But he wasnt worried about being tired. "You just try and get your rest and plenty of fluids," Boyle said. "Its the same for probably everybody. Its an even playing field. So you just do your best." Even though it is an even playing field, it takes some work. "I think on the days off is where you take care of a lot of the physical fatigue, get as much liquids into you as possible and take a step back and relax a little bit," Kings forward Dwight King said Sunday at the team hotel. "As far as prepping for games, everybody has been in this situation long enough to know what they need to do to bring what they need to bring in order for our team to be successful. Defenceman Drew Doughty, who played a game-high 41:41 on Saturday night, has his own strategy. "Im the best couch-sitter in the world, so I make sure to do a lot of that," he said. Thats one way to physically re-charge. But 14 players in this series also participated in the Olympics, so the grind is no joke. "I think its my longest season ever," said Kings defenceman Slava Voynov, who played for Russia in Sochi. "But I feel like last season, a couple of years ago, same thing, its not big deal for me. Just try to play games." And there have been a lot of games. Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist has played 91, counting the Olympics. He thinks the bigger concern is the mental aspect of playing so many games, including the overtimes. "Physically we can all do it," Lundqvist said. "Its about how you recharge mentally. You have to make sure youre in the right place. No letdowns here." NOTES — Injured Rangers backup goaltender Cam Talbot did not skate Monday morning, and David LeNeveu is expected to continue serving in that role. Vigneault did not provide an update on Talbots status. ... Injured Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, who hasnt played since May 3, continues to skate but his status is uncertain. Sutter said the team will continue to see what happens as warm-ups and games go on. Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

It was one year ago Monday that the Raptors made the trade that brought Patrick Patterson to Toronto and altered the course of
ordan Rodgers didnt know much about Canadian football before joining the B.C.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz