ModernMusic.de

All Ryan Braun needed to shake his slump was a trip to Philadelphia.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 31.07.2018 04:11

PHILADELPHIA -- All Ryan Braun needed to shake his slump was a trip to Philadelphia. Custom Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . Braun hit three home runs and tied a franchise record with seven RBIs to lead the Milwaukee Brewers to a 10-4 victory Tuesday, spoiling the Phillies home opener. Braun connected twice off Kyle Kendrick (0-1), snapping the longest homerless drought of his career. The 2011 NL MVP came in with only three singles in 20 at-bats this season. But Braun, who is bothered by a right thumb injury, felt just fine -- as usual -- in Philadelphia. He has 10 homers and 21 RBIs in 20 career games at Citizens Bank Park. "Its a good ballpark to hit in," Braun said. "And, I enjoy competing against Jimmy Rollins, Chase Utley and Ryan Howard." Coming off a three-game sweep of the World Series champion Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, the Brewers won their fourth straight game and improved to 5-2. Kyle Lohse (1-1) allowed three runs and seven hits in five innings, walking five. Braun was booed in his first game in Philly since serving a 65-game suspension for violations of Major League Baseballs drug agreement and labour contract. He also got an earful last week in Boston. It didnt bother him. "Its very motivating," Braun said. "Its nothing new for me." He hit a three-run shot to left in the third to put the Brewers up 4-1, ending his streak of 98 plate appearances without a homer. He hadnt hit one since May 22, 2013, against the Dodgers. Brauns solo homer in the fourth made it 6-1. He then launched a three-run drive off Brad Lincoln in the eighth. "Hes a special player," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "Theres no better way to silence the crowd." Braun also turned in a defensive gem. He saved two runs with a diving catch on Carlos Ruizs sinking liner to right to end the second inning. "That was a big play," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "It changed the momentum." The game was scheduled for Monday afternoon, but was postponed Sunday because of a rainy forecast. It was sunny and 62 degrees at first pitch, but windy enough to cancel the Navy parachuters who deliver ceremonial baseballs. Former Phillies pitcher Jamie Moyer, now a broadcaster, threw out the first pitch. It was brought to him by his boyhood idol, Hall of Famer pitcher Steve Carlton. The Phillies couldve used them on the mound against the Brewers. "We didnt have an answer for Braun," Sandberg said. Kendrick allowed six runs -- four earned -- and nine hits in five innings. Jimmy Rollins had an RBI double in the fourth and an RBI single in the sixth to get the Phillies to 6-4. Five-time All-Star second baseman Chase Utley wasnt at the ballpark because of the flu. He was replaced in Philadelphias lineup by rookie Cesar Hernandez. A sellout crowd of 45,061 enjoyed the pregame festivities that included the traditional mini-parade that leads players into the ballpark from the street behind the stands in left-centre field. Players and coaches walked in, mingled with the crowd and high-fived fans lined up along the red carpet in the outfield. NOTES: Brauns other three-homer game was against San Diego on April 30, 2012. ... Eight Brewers have had seven RBIs in a game. Jonathan Lucroy was the last to do it on Aug. 30, 2012. ... Phillies LHP Cole Hamels said he could be ready to join the rotation after two more rehab starts in the minors. Hamels, the 2008 World Series MVP, was slowed by shoulder discomfort in spring training. Hes scheduled to pitch Friday night for Class-A Clearwater. ... Braun passed Geoff Jenkins for third place on the Brewers career list with 214 homers. He has 17 home runs and 37 RBIs in 44 career games vs. the Phillies. ... Rollins already has eight RBIs, one more than he had last April. ... RHP Matt Garza (0-1, 1.13 ERA) takes the mound for the Brewers on Wednesday night. Roberto Hernandez (1-0, 3.38) goes for Philadelphia. Garza is 2-1 with a 1.30 ERA in five career starts against the Phillies. Hernandez will make his first start vs. Milwaukee. Sebastian Janikowski Seahawks Jersey . The win gives Canada its fifth title at the World Sledge Hockey Challenge. "Weve got to keep pushing," said Westlake, who led Canada with five goals in the tournament. "The second you let off the pedal, everyone catches up. Alex McGough Jersey . -- Jerel Worthy and his Michigan State teammates charged across the field, holding four fingers in the air while celebrating another sweet victory over their biggest rival. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline.com/Black-18-Jaron-Brown-Womens-Jersey/ . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1. ATLANTA -- The Cincinnati Reds placed catcher Devin Mesoraco on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a strained left hamstring, and injured closer Aroldis Chapman made a "big step" in his recovery from facial fractures. Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. The session was divided into two "innings," separated by a five-minute break. It was Chapmans second time throwing batting practice and his first without a protective screen in front of the mound. He is scheduled to throw another simulated game on Tuesday in Cincinnati before beginning a rehab stint in the minors. "I think it was a big step today to throw without a protective screen for the first time since the incident happened," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "I thought it was a big step, and if one more outing makes him feel physically and mentally more prepared to face hitters in a game situation, thats great." Chapman said he is still regaining the stamina he needs to feel ready for games. "I think everything weent well," Chapman said through a translator. Ed Dickson Jersey. "I dont feel physically the same way I was feeling in spring training but I believe with a little work I will be in the physical shape that I want to be." Chapman said he wasnt worried about throwing without the protective screen normally used in batting practice. "Actually, Im really positive," he said. "Since everything that happened to me, Ive been really positive. I didnt have a bad thought that this could happen again, that I could have any trauma to my head again." Price said he does not think Chapman will need a long stay in the minors. "I hate to put a number on it because that would be reckless, but after we send him out I dont think it will be much more than a week," Price said. Right-hander Jonathan Broxton has four saves as the fill-in closer. Third baseman Todd Frazier was held out of the lineup after leaving Friday nights game with tightness in his left leg. Price said Frazier probably could have started if needed. The Reds recalled catcher Tucker Barnhart from Triple-A Louisville to play behind Brayan Pena. Neftali Soto is making his first career start at third base against the Braves. Barnhart, Soto and Ramon Santiago took turns in the batters box against Chapman. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

John Tortorella was contrite with the media in his first public statement since being handed a 15-day suspension by the National
Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson announced Thursday that his office has filed a criminal complaint to charge Aaron Hernand

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz