ModernMusic.de

the Dolphins defenc

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 20.01.2020 09:50

TORONTO - Never mind the new quadrennial. Armani Watts Super Bowl Jersey . Team Brad Jacobs wants to be a force on the mens curling scene for at least the next eight years.The new season is underway and the reigning Olympic champions are trying to build on their strong results from the last two years. The 2018 Winter Olympics is one long-term goal and theyre even looking ahead to the 2022 Games as another.And of course theyre hoping for more success at the Tim Hortons Brier, Grand Slams and other major events along the way. Our team is hungry, said team third Ryan Fry. We want to be known as one of the best teams to play the game and we want to hold on to that No. 1 spot as long as we possibly can.Fry joined forces with Jacobs, E.J. Harnden and Ryan Harnden in 2012 and the quartet clicked immediately. The Northern Ontario rink won the Brier in 2013 and added silver at the world championship.They kept up their stellar play last season and reached their goal of an Olympic title at the Sochi Games last February. I think what we were able to accomplish over the last two years together really shows that the work ethic has to be there in order to achieve success in the sport now, Fry said in a recent phone interview. The one thing that we have that a lot of teams may not have — or have to work at very hard — is our chemistry.Right now I dont know if its matchable.That cohesion gives the Jacobs rink a distinct advantage this season considering all the recent lineup changes among top mens teams around the country. Fry and his teammates have also worked to improve their training routines, shifting some of their focus from heavy weightlifting to aerobics.Were spending a little more time making sure were strong in all parts of our game, Fry said. Its not just looking big out there but its actually having your body feel as good as it possibly can.The changes have paid off with some solid results early this season. They topped a strong field to win the Shorty Jenkins Classic in Brockville, Ont., last month and reached the final of the Stu Sells Toronto Tankard last week.They will take an impressive 19-5 overall record into the first Grand Slam of the season, the Oct. 28-Nov. 2 Masters in Selkirk, Man. At 36, Fry is the oldest member of the team. E.J. Harnden is next at 31, two years older than Jacobs — his cousin — and three years older than brother Ryan. Fry has played for several skips over his career while the Harndens broke through in 2008 with their first Brier appearance.Jacobs moved in as skip in 2009 and they won bronze at the national playdowns in 2010. Fry later rounded out the current lineup and last year they became the first Northern Ontario team to win the Brier since 1985.This is the team we want to play with, Fry said.Weve spent a long time looking for it, he added. We know we have the ability and the talent to stay at the top. Its just going to be collectively working together to keep improving our game. As long as the four of us are committed and are able to commit the amount of time and energy it takes to stay there, were confident that we can stay at the top or somewhere close to the top for a long period of time.Its just honestly going to come down to whether or not were able to do it with the rest of life coming into play, i.e. families, jobs, careers, things of that nature.Not only are they finally among the elite teams in the country — theyre now the rink to beat. And their goals are just as high now as they were two years ago.We want to, at the end of it, say that weve won everything that there is to win in curling and nowadays that includes the Grand Slams and the Canada Cup, Fry said. There are so many major events that were lucky enough to be able to play in now that we have an opportunity to prove ourselves almost biweekly. Were looking at all the majors as goals of ours to win.But the Brier, to me its still one of the things I grew up watching and something that I have a huge passion for. So obviously the Brier and provincial championships are very major in our planning for what we want to accomplish this year.Part of the challenge is to maintain the work ethic and training that helped set them apart.We know that if we want to stay at the level that we want to stay at for the next four years, and potentially were even talking going forward to 2022 — so youre talking a good seven, eight (more) years together — for us to do that as we get older, you need your bodies to stay in a 25-year-olds shape, Fry said. So not necessarily lifting the heaviest weights is going to be the best way to achieve that.So were just really making sure that we have the right training program in order to have longevity in the sport.The four members of Team Brad Jacobs are known for their chiselled physiques and a focused intensity. They often use a defensive style but can make the quick switch to an offensive game as needed.They also arent afraid to show their emotions on the ice. Fry admits it took some time for them to learn how to use their strong personalities for the teams greater good.Instead of doing things that may hinder our ability to win, we started looking at it as a way to grow together as a team and individually, Fry said. I think that the fact that were all honest and able to make those changes to ourselves and to the team dynamic, it really helped elevate us at a very quick pace.The domestic curling scene is quite different now than it was a year ago. Kevin Martin has retired and top skips like Kevin Koe, Glenn Howard, Jeff Stoughton, Brad Gushue and John Morris all made some lineup changes.Howard said he thinks the Jacobs rink has shown that its at the top of the class right now.They had a great formula and they seem to really have a good team dynamic and good team cohesiveness going on, Howard said. They had a little bit of a temper and a little bit of an edge to them which I think theyve learned to control. Theres nothing wrong with that as long as you can control it and I think they did that and they did that beautifully.If they have a bad end or a bad game, they bounce back very well and thats the sign of a true champion team.The Jacobs rink has no plans to rest on its laurels now that it has enjoyed major victories.Were playing enough to give ourselves the best chance of staying at the world No. 1 (position), Fry said of this season. Were honestly just chasing those 100 per cent games and trying to be as good of a team as possible. I know for a fact that when were playing at our ability and we dont let anything else get in the way of it, were very tough to beat.The wins and the championships and all that stuff take care of themselves if youre able to do that.It also helps when team camaraderie is strong. Were honestly four best buddies, Fry said. It helps that three of the members of our team are family. But we legitimately love spending time together. Theres no three other guys that any of us would rather win with than the guys that we have on our team.Thats something that I searched for for a long time and I know the guys have searched for it for a long time. We just really enjoy competing but being able to compete together. I think its that chemistry that we have that really brings us up a level.———Follow @GregoryStrongCP on Twitter. Reggie Ragland Super Bowl Jersey . The young man, never lacking confidence, thought he could be really good. Anthony Sherman Super Bowl Jersey . Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-mecole-hardman-chiefs-jersey/ .Martin Caceres marked his return from injury by scoring in the 3-1 win at Napoli and he believes Juventus sent out a warning to the rest of the league with that result.We go out on the pitch every game looking to give our all, Caceres said.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - The Miami Dolphins are right smack in the middle of the AFC playoff picture, and Joe Philbin knows that now is the time for his team to make a push.Coming off a 39-36 loss to Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos, the Dolphins (6-5) are eager to bounce back when they take on the rival New York Jets (2-9) on Monday night at MetLife Stadium.I like the way this team has competed, really since weve started this whole thing, Philbin said. I told them we have a great opportunity, its December 1 by the time we kick the ball off in New York. Really good football teams play their best football in December and Im confident that we are going to play an excellent game up in New York.The Dolphins are in a mix of seven non-division leaders in the AFC who are either 6-5 and 7-4 heading into this weekends games. They need to keep pace to avoid missing the playoffs for a sixth straight year.Its a division game and we need to win this, cornerback Brent Grimes said. This game is a big one because its double-weighted. We need it if we want to go to the playoffs.A major reason for optimism is the elevated play of quarterback Ryan Tannehill the last two months. In each of his last four games, he has completed over 70 per cent of his passes.He knows where to go with the ball and hes just, Boom! Jets coach Rex Ryan said. Hes kind of in rhythm.Meanwhile, Ryans quarterback situation is in flux, with the Jets turning back to Geno Smith after he was benched the last three games in favour of Michael Vick. The team is out of the playoff picture, so Ryan wants to see what the Jets young players — Smith especially — do as New York plays out the stretch.Lets see how far hes come, Ryan said of Smith. Weve given him a few weeks off. Lets see how it handles it.Here are a few other things to look for when the Dolphins and Jets square off Monday night:HOME-FIELD ADVANTAGE?: Being the road team in this rivalry hasnt been a bad thing lately.The team playing away from home has won seven of the last 10 games in the series, dating to the start of the 2009 season, with the road team winning the last four. The Dolphins have won the last two against the Jets at MetLife Stadium, and are 4-1 overall there against teamss coached by Ryan. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Super Bowl Jersey. I would certainly love to duplicate what weve been doing up there and change whats been happening down here, Philbin said.REXS WRECK: After consecutive trips to the AFC title games in his first two seasons, the Jets will miss the playoffs for the fourth straight season under Ryan.Thats not sitting well with fans, many of whom have taken aim at Ryan and general manager John Idzik and calling for both to be gone after the season.I assume and I expect to coach here for five weeks, Ryan said. After the season, as everybody says, thats when well be evaluated and well go from there.DEFENSIVE REBOUNDS: After giving up 22 points in the fourth quarter last week against Manning and the Broncos, the Dolphins defence is looking to bounce back in a big way.Miami is ranked fifth overall and fourth against the pass, but the Dolphins allowed 39 points after giving up a total of 29 combined in the three previous games against Buffalo, Detroit and San Diego.Every game is not going to be a goose egg on defence, defensive end Cameron Wake said. Were going to have games where it comes down to the last drive, whether its the offence driving to score or the defence going to get a stop.SHAKY SMITH: The Jets quarterback carousel has stopped on Smith again, and hes eager to prove he can be a franchise-type quarterback.Time, however, is running out. Smith has been turnover prone — 31 interceptions, six lost fumbles — in his two seasons, and Vick had just one interception in his three starts in his place. If Smith is shaky the rest of the way, the Jets will undoubtedly be in the market for a new quarterback next season via the draft or free agency.INJURIES: New York is likely to be without defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson because of a toe injury that sidelined him all week in practice.Jace Amaro, who leads rookie tight ends in catches and yards, also hadnt practiced while going through the NFLs protocol for head injuries.Dolphins tight end Charles Clay returned to practice this week after missing Miamis game against Denver with hamstring and knee issues.___AP Sports Writer Steven Wine in Davie, Florida, contributed.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

RE: the Dolphins defenc

#2 von meldaresearch , 23.01.2020 08:31

Finding Religion and Theology Writing Services and Theology Writing Services to suit all your academic medical research requirements can be essay if you need Custom Religion and Theology Writing Services.
https://www.meldaresearch.com/religion-a...ing-services-2/

meldaresearch  
meldaresearch

The Florida Panthers have signed centre Dave Bolland to a five-year contract worth an average annual value of $5. [url=http://w
Avast Support Number +1-855-619-5888 | Avast toll free

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz