ModernMusic.de

in the stuff Marvin has be

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 15.01.2020 10:26

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Memphis Grizzlies are making a move in the Western Conference and are doing it on the road. Roger Craig Super Bowl Jersey . Zach Randolph had 26 points and 12 rebounds and Memphis overcame another strong effort by Kevin Love to beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 94-90 Friday night. Courtney Lee added 16 points for the Grizzlies, who have won five straight games and 10 of their last 11. Memphis has won six straight away from home, including a sweep of a three-game trip to Portland, Sacramento and Minnesota. "It feels good, we are still getting to where we want to get," Randolph said. One-half game behind Dallas for eighth place in the Western Conference, the Grizzlies are 13-7 on the road and 12-13 at home. "This is huge for us, especially for the goals we have as far as making that playoff push," Lee said. "It definitely builds momentum." The win could be costly because Memphis played the final 6:37 without starting guard Mike Conley, who sprained his right ankle when he landed on J.J. Bareas foot. Conley had 12 points on 4-of-14 shooting after scoring a combined 46 in his last two outings. He is to be re-evaluated Saturday. "I can put weight on it now," Conley said. "Tomorrow is looking iffy, but hopefully after some treatment tonight and the next day we will go from there." Memphis hosts Milwaukee Saturday. Playing on a sore left ankle throughout the second half, Love led Minnesota with 28 points and 16 rebounds. Kevin Martin had 14 points for the Timberwolves, who lost for just the second time in seven games. "We had our chances in the end and had some really, really great looks. We just didnt convert," Love said. Randolph did. He scored six points during a 9-2 Memphis run that turned a one-point deficit into a 91-85 lead with 59.6 seconds to play and later added two free throws. "Hes the man, hes the go-to player. Hes a proud man, hes an extremely competitive man," said Memphis coach David Joerger. "Think of all the banging those guys take night in and night out, year in and year out. When he got down there and got it done going 11 of 20 with some offensive rebounds, makes big free throws. Im really proud of him, really happy." With Minnesota trailing by one, Love scored on a fadeaway jumper and on a layup after a feed from Barea for an 83-80 lead midway through the fourth quarter. Love hurt his left ankle when he collided with Marc Gasol on a drive with 2 minutes to play in the first half and landed on the foot of another Memphis player, yet gutted it out until halftime. "When I was moving it felt fine and I continued to keep it moving," Love said. "But right now it doesnt feel so good. We just need to do all we can before tomorrow night and hopefully be ready to go." Minnesota is at Atlanta on Saturday. Loves gimping was gone to start the second half much to the dismay of Memphis. With the Timberwolves trailing 59-43 early in the third quarter, Love scored 14 points during an 18-4 run to get them within two. His jumper with 12.8 seconds left in the quarter gave Minnesota its first lead of the game at 67-66. Love outscored the Grizzlies 18-16 in the frame. Ricky Rubio helped lead the comeback in the third with six assists, but did not get off the bench in the fourth as coach Rick Adelman thought Barea "was the best option for us to win." Rubio finished with six points on 2-of-7 shooting. "Its coachs decision and I respect it. He always does what he thinks is best for the team. Of course I wish I could play, but I respect my teammates and my coaches and what he decides," Rubio said. Early on, Memphis took advantage of Minnesota playing its second straight game without bruising centre Nikola Pekovic, who is out indefinitely with bursitis in his right ankle. Memphis had 36 points in the paint in the first half, and finished with 56. Gasol and Lee each had nine points in the first quarter as the Grizzlies shot 63.6 per cent from the field, and had 22 points in the paint in building a 30-22 lead. A putback by Randolph and a two-handed dunk by Ed Davis off a Minnesota turnover increased Memphis lead to 42-28 midway through the second quarter. NOTES: Minnesotas 37 first-half points were a season low. ... Memphis F Mike Miller, who was questionable after spraining his right thumb Wednesday, finished with five points. ... Minnesotas Gorgui Dieng blocked Davis twice in a 58-second span early in second. ... Joerger grew up in Staples, Minn. Dre Greenlaw Super Bowl Jersey . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. Trent Taylor Super Bowl Jersey .Y. - Geno Smith shouted a couple of mighty expensive expletives. http://www.49ersofficialfanshop.com/joe-staley-jersey-sales.html . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Bengals co-ordinators spent Monday taking phone calls from other teams arranging interviews for head coaching jobs. Coach Marvin Lewis isnt going anywhere, not even with that 0-5 playoff record. And Andy Dalton apparently is entrenched, too. He was reassured on Monday that hes still the franchise quarterback. The Bengals tried to move on Monday from one of the most painful moments in franchise history, a 27-10 loss at home to San Diego that stamped them as one of the NFLs worst playoff teams of all time. "Well be fine," Lewis said. "Today sucks. Well be better. Well be all right." When it comes to the playoffs, it cant get much worse. The Bengals havent won a playoff game since the 1990 season, a 23-year streak of futility thats tied for sixth-longest in NFL history. Theyve lost their opening playoff game three straight seasons, tying the NFL record. And Lewis is fast rising up the charts for post-season coaching defeats. Hes 0-5 in 11 years as the Bengals head coach. Only Jim Mora started his career with more consecutive playoff losses (6). The five straight playoff losses are tied for second-most overall -- Marty Schottenheimer, Jim Mora and Steve Owen lost six each. And the five straight playoff losses are the second-most with one team, trailing only the Giants Owen, who lost six playoff games in an 11-year span from 1939-1950. Lewis has a year left on his contract and is safe in Cincinnati, where owner Mike Brown is reluctant to change. Lewis bristled on Monday when asked if hes in a unique situation that way. "I dont think the situation is unique at all," Lewis said. "I think if the other places were in the situation -- they lost a playoff game after winning the division -- their head coach would be in place. Dont you?" The big off-season question is whether theyre still fully committed to Dalton, who has been horrid in three playoff losses. Dalton turned the ball over three times in the second half on Sunday, and has one touchdown pass and six interceptions in his three post-season games. Offensive co-ordinator Jay Gruden said on Monday that Dalton shouldnt be singled out for blame, noting the entire offence struggled. He acknowledged that Dalton played poorly in the second half, when Cincinnati was outscoreed 20-0. Weston Richburg Super Bowl Jersey. "If there is one negative, I think that Andy probably pressed a little too much and tried to do too many things out of pocket which is not what his strength is," Gruden said. Dalton is entering the final year on his deal, so the Bengals have to decide whether to offer a long-term extension or consider other options. Lewis reassured him on Monday that his confidence in him hasnt wavered. "I think everybody knows what Ive been able to do here, what weve been able to do since Ive been here as a team," Dalton said. "And so I think Ive got a lot of confidence in the stuff Marvin has been telling me. I expect to be here for a long time. Im hoping that is the case." Theres a chance both co-ordinators could move on. Gruden said the Vikings, Titans and Redskins have contacted him about interviews later in the week. Defensive co-ordinator Mike Zimmer expects to have three interviews later in the week, though he wouldnt identify the teams. Both have interviewed for head coaching jobs in the past. The defence finished the season ranked No. 3 and the offence was No. 10. "Ive been in the league now three years as a co-ordinator and obviously with my brother (Jon) for a lot of years," Gruden said. "If that challenge were to come about, I think Id be ready. But Im happy staying here too." Zimmer has been Cincinnatis defensive co-ordinator for six seasons. Hes never been a head coach. "You never know what happens," he said. "Who calls? Whos really interested? Whos not? Theres so many different variables." Players tossed their gear in bags and put their old cleats in donation boxes in the locker room on Monday, knowing theyre in for another year of shouldering the label of the team that cant win the big one. When asked whether hell look back on the 11-win, AFC North championship season as a partial success or as a total disappointment, linebacker Vontaze Burfict winced. "Its a disappointment," he said. ---- NOTES: The Bengals signed WR Cobi Hamilton, C T.J. Johnson, DE David King, CB Onterio McCalebb, LB Bruce Taylor and C Scott Wedige to futures contracts. All were on the practice squad and will count on the active list following the Super Bowl. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

bevindt en al een gevestigde
LOS ANGELES -- The Staples Center crowd threw garbage onto the ice in the final minutes when a key call went against the Los An

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz