ModernMusic.de

we defended (and) playyed i

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 30.07.2018 05:30

Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson regrets singling out one of his players in a postgame diatribe that has gone viral. And thats about it. After the Salukis 73-65 loss at Murray State on Tuesday night, Hinson called his players "uncoachable," "a bunch of mamas boys" and compared the disciplining of his young team to housebreaking a puppy. Hinson also called starting point guard Marcus Fillyaw "absolutely awful." "It was wrong of me to single out a specific player. I apologized to Marcus and team. I stand by the rest of my comments. Go Dawgs!" Hinson tweeted Wednesday ahead of a regularly scheduled news conference. Athletic director Mario Moccia did not immediately respond to messages from The Associated Press. Long known for being blunt, Hinson appeared calm at the start of his news conference after the Salukis (2-8) lost their fourth straight game. He became more wound up the longer he discussed a performance in which his team shot 42 per cent, committed 18 turnovers and were out-rebounded 40-29. "They wont let me coach them," Hinson said. "Any time I coach somebody they put their head down. Were soft. Weve been enabled for whatever reason. I got a bunch of mamas boys right now. And we just wont buck up and bow our necks, and weve got to get through that." Hinson added, "Im tired of coaching a guy and having him roll his eyes, or put his head down or feel sorry for himself. Im tired of that. This is big time. ... Weve got men and women serving our country. They dont get to take days off. Were going to college and getting it paid for." Several media outlets reported that senior centre Davante Drinkard later tweeted, "I cant believe the little man had the nerve to call us mamas boys. Smh. I guess this is where Our team learns to point the finger." The tweet was removed, according to media reports. As of Wednesday afternoon, Drinkards Twitter account was allowing access only to confirmed followers. Fillyaw was scoreless with three fouls, two turnovers and one assist in 14 minutes. "Marcus was absolutely awful," Hinson said. "Thats about as PG-rated as I can say it. He was awful. Our guards were awful. Our three starting guards had one assist and seven turnovers. They must think its a tax credit. Its unbelievable how our starting guards played." Hinson added, "We made three turnovers tonight where we just came down and threw them the ball. I swear I thought one time that one of our players said, Merry Christmas." Hinson also blasted his big men, who combined to go 2 for 11. "My wife can score more than two buckets on 11 shots, because I know my wife will at least shot-fake one time," Hinson said, his voice rising. "But those guys arent listening. Theyre uncoachable right now." Hinson suggested that he will make a point of having his players do push-ups or run on a treadmill if they dont do as theyre told. "To me, when youve got a young team, its a lot like house training a puppy dog," Hinson said, rolling up a piece of paper and swatting the table in front of him. "You know what, when the dog does something wrong, Bad dog. Well, Im not going to hit em. Im not going to swat em. But, Bad dog, get on the treadmill. Thats probably what we need to do." Hinson, 52, is in his second season at Southern Illinois. He went 14-17 after inheriting a program hamstrung by academic problems and personnel issues. He had spent the previous four seasons in an administrative position with the Kansas basketball program. Before that, he had been head coach at Missouri State and Oral Roberts. Hes 221-165 in 13 seasons as a head coach. Pedro Martinez Jersey . - The Cleveland Indians will place centerfielder Michael Bourn on the disabled list before their opener at Oakland on March 31. Rick Porcello Jersey . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday. http://www.redsoxjerseyauthenticshop.com...red-sox-jersey/. On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions. Wade Boggs Jersey . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. David Ortiz Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.(SportsNetwork.com) - The New Orleans Pelicans continue their road trip through the Eastern Conference on Friday night with a stop at the Wells Fargo Center to face the Philadelphia 76ers. So far, the Pelicans are 1-1 with a loss to the Boston Celtics to open the trek and a victory over the red-hot Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Anthony Davis did his usual remarkable job stuffing the stat sheet with 27 points, 10 rebounds and four blocks. He led New Orleans to a 105-94 victory at The Palace of Auburn Hills. Tyreke Evans tallied 18 points with nine assists and eight rebounds, while Ryan Anderson checked in with 17 points off the bench for the Pelicans, who snapped a five-game losing streak on the road. New Orleans was without starting point guard Jrue Holiday because of a right ankle injury suffered in Mondays loss at Boston. He is listed as questionable in his return to Philadelphia on Friday as he played the first four seasons of his career in the City of Brotherly Love before being traded in the summer of 2013. We played the right way and thats the only way I can really sum it up, said Pelicans coach Monty Williams. The ball moved, we defended (and) playyed in transition.dddddddddddd The Pelicans will visit the Toronto Raptors on Sunday, then close the trip against the New York Knicks on Monday. The Sixers have dropped two straight, although few could blame them considering the competition. Philly fell at home to the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday, then lost to the Raptors in Toronto on Wednesday. The Raptors handled their Atlantic Division competition, 100-84. Michael Carter-Williams helped keep the Sixers in the game, especially early on, and finished with 29 points and seven rebounds. Nerlens Noel scored 12 with eight rebounds and K.J. McDaniels scored 10 points. At times a lot of us dont have confidence when shooting the ball, Carter- Williams said. Everyone has freedom. No one is restricted. I dont know if it is confidence or were just not making shots. The Sixers, who started the season 0-17, had won three of their last five games coming in but were missing leading scorer Tony Wroten (knee). He is listed as out for Fridays game. These two teams will meet in 10 days down in the Big Easy. The Pelicans have won three straight against the Sixers, including two in a row in Philadelphia. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Ryan Johansens creative moves and hometown appeal helped him win the fan vote for the breakaw
unpredictable draft, DeAngelos

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz