ModernMusic.de

Kei Nishikori became the first Japanese man to break into the top 10 of the world tennis rankings on Monday.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 30.07.2018 04:07

Kei Nishikori became the first Japanese man to break into the top 10 of the world tennis rankings on Monday. Kolton Miller Raiders Jersey . Nishikori, who is No. 9, was assured of a place in the top 10 after beating Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-4 in the quarterfinals of the Madrid Open. "It was a big goal for me to get top 10, but its just only one week for now," Nishikori said on the ATP website. "So I have to keep playing better tennis and keep this ranking. My goal is not to get one time into the top 10. Hopefully I can keep this ranking." The 24-year-old Nishikori beat David Ferrer 7-6 (5), 5-7, 6-3 in the semifinals in Madrid before retiring from Sundays final with a hip injury when trailing Rafael Nadal 2-6, 6-4, 3-0. Nishikori, who went into the Madrid Open at No. 12, had previously reached a career-high of No. 11 in June 2013. The Japanese player beat Santiago Giraldo 6-2, 6-2 to win the Barcelona Open on April 27 for his fifth career title and his second of the year. Nishikori becomes the first Asian to rank inside the top 10 since Paradorn Srichaphan of Thailand did so on March 29, 2004. Arden Key Raiders Jersey .The rookie goalie made 36 saves to help the Calgary Flames blank their Pacific Division rivals 1-0 on Saturday following a 48-hour ordeal that included lost baggage, a cancelled flight and a new pair of contact lenses. Jordy Nelson Raiders Jersey . Following the Ford Womens World Curling Championship gold medal match that attracted record-breaking audiences to TSN, the networks exclusive live coverage of the tournament begins Saturday at 7am et/4am pt with Canadas opening draw against Denmark. http://www.footballraidersmall.com/Youth-Jordy-Nelson-Elite-Jersey/ . Neither made it that far in 2013. Not even close. Federer lost his second match at the All England Club. Nadal exited in the first round, a year after bowing out in the second.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have released defensive end Kourtnei Brown. The move was announced by the team on Thursday. It was made two days after the Bills signed free-agent defensive lineman Jarius&nbbsp;Wynn. Ryan Switzer Jersey. . Brown initially signed with the Bills a year ago, before being cut by the team ahead of the regular season

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Sam Reinhart scored two goals and assisted on another as the Kootenay Ice downed the Calgary Hitmen 5-2 to take Game
Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said he regrets the distraction he created by being non-committal on whether quarterback Ryan

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz