ModernMusic.de

Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"

#1 von liny195 , 19.12.2019 04:29

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕New York Jets Flight Connections 5/10/19New Authentic Trevon Wesco Jersey ,270commentsBringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York JetsEDTShareTweetShareShareNew York Jets Flight Connections 5/10/19Photo by Scott Halleran/Getty ImagesGood morning, Gang Green Nation! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. For some reason, the media wants to keep making Le’Veon Bells absence from voluntary practices a major news story. For what reason, I couldn’t tell you other than perhaps trying to add to a potential ‘selfish Le’Veon’ storyline if the team fails to exceed expectations set by everyone—except the owner. Potential Jets target DE Ziggy Ansah is now a Seahawk, and I’m not shocked he didn’t get picked up by the Jets. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep pounding the table that I firmly believe Maccagnan is fine with the roster pieces he’s accumulated thus far. There’s a reason Roberts got that contract, and there’s a reason he didn’t go after anyone who actually played the center position in the beginning parts of FA. Polite falling to the Jets in the 3rd Round probably gave him his built-in excuse for not taking an Edge player in FA as well Trevon Wesco Jersey Boys , which is fine with me as long as it works. I’d rather have a young player over an older one more often than not. With that being said, here are your links to the team to start off your Freaky Friday.Matt Stypulkoski - Why are Jets holding rookie ‘orientation’ instead of traditional rookie minicamp? Adam Gase explains his unusual processMatt Stypulkoski - WATCH: 3 thoughts on Le’Veon Bell skipping Jets practicesAndy Vasquez - NY Jets questions: What teammates think of Le'Veon Bell no-showTyler Calvaruso - Jets RB Le’Veon Bell’s offseason absences are not a big dealRobby Sabo - New York Jets news: Trevon Wesco becomes first draft pick to signDarryl Slater - NFL Draft 2019: Jets sign TE Trevon Wesco, 4th-round pick | What it means, contract details, yearly salary cap figuresSam Nuemann - Ex-Jets LB Kevin Pierre-Louis signs with BearsMatt Lombardo - NFL rumors: Ex-Jets WR Jermaine Kearse an ideal free agent fit for Giants?SNY - Bent - Why the Jets were right not to pursue DE Ziggy AnsahEthan Greenberg - Joe Namath: Not Many Guys Like Jets Rookie DL Quinnen WilliamsManish Mehta - What Nick Saban thinks about Jets rookie Quinnen WilliamsSNY - New Jets DT Quinnen Williams is already getting snubbedJim Gehman - Where Are They Now: Johnny HectorHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, make sure to check it out and rec it!I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the weekend! Last week: 8-7Weeks 1 through 13: 87-88-5Home team shown in聽bold.聽Odds taken from Odds Shark.Green Bay (-4.5) vs. AtlantaThis is a matchup of two disappointing teams who had playoff aspirations before the season began. The Packers made a coaching change after an embarrassing loss to the Cardinals last week Infant Trevon Wesco Jersey , which was much-needed. Despite mediocre play (for his standards) so far this season, I can’t see an Aaron Rodgers-led team losing two in a row at home to average opponents.Pick: Green Bay (-4.5)Kansas City (-6.5) vs. BaltimorePat Mahomes vs. this Ravens defense? That should be fun to watch. This seems to be a popular upset pick, but I don’t believe it.Pick: Kansas City (-6.5)Carolina (-1) vs. ClevelandBoth of these teams looked really bad last week, but聽the Panthers聽are due for a win. They are better than they have played during this losing stretch (I think).Pick: Carolina (-1)Houston (-4.5) vs. Indianapolis10 in a row for the Texans? 10 in a row for the Texans.Pick: Houston (-4.5)New York Giants (-3) vs. Washington聽OBJ is out for New York, which takes away some of the entertainment factor in this one. But still, they can’t lose to a Mark Sanchez-led team Trevon Wesco Jersey Draft , right? Right?Pick: New York Giants (-3)Buffalo (-4) vs. New York JetsJosh Allen vs. Sam Darnold聽should be interesting. Bills roll at home.Pick: Buffalo (-4)New England (-7.5) vs. Miami聽In his career, Tom Brady is only 7-9 in Miami. The Dolphins always seem to play him & the Patriots well at home.Pick: Miami (+7.5)New Orleans (-10) vs. Tampa Bay聽I think the Saints roll in this one. Their offense should be rejuvenated after a mini-bye, and they want to avenge that week one loss.Pick: New Orleans (-10)Los Angeles Chargers (-15) vs. CincinnatiThe Chargers are building something here. The Bengals are just playing out the rest of the season.Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (-15)Denver (-3.5) vs. San Francisco聽A month聽ago, people were calling for Vance Joseph’s job. A win here puts the Broncos back over .500 and keeps them in the playoff race.Pick: Denver (-3.5)Detroit (-3) vs. Arizona聽Yuck.Pick: Detroit (-3)Dallas (-3) vs. PhiladelphiaBig matchup here. I think the Cowboys are the better team, but something in my gut is telling me Philly.Pick: Philadelphia (+3)Pittsburgh (-10) vs. Oakland聽Steelers need a bounce back win here. They won’t let up after what happened last week on Sunday night.Pick: Pittsburgh (-10)Los Angeles Rams (-3) vs. Chicago聽The Rams are just too good.Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-3)Seattle (-3) vs. MinnesotaAre the Vikings even that good? I don’t really think they are. The Seahawks tend to play well in these types of games, and Kirk Cousins Trevon Wesco NFL Jersey , well, doesn’t.Pick: Seattle (-3)

liny195  
liny195

/www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/
Will the Vikings’ first round pick be in Nashville on Draft Thursday?

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz