ModernMusic.de

www.thevikingsclub.com

#1 von liny195 , 13.12.2019 06:55

Merry Monday Ben Gedeon Jersey , everyone!I hope you all had a great weekend. I wasn’t able to really get into the games, so I got all the finishing touches done on my ceiling re-texture project, and it looks GREAT. I got far more enjoyment out of that than I did from watching football, but I did watch the games, with interest that ranged from “somewhat interested” to “do I see any corners that need to be caulked?”. My only real interest was on Saturday. I knew the winner of the NFC matchup will be who I’ll root for in the NFCCG, so I watched that fairly closely. Wow, LA dominated Dallas from the start. If LA was able to do something in the red zone, that game would have been a blowout, and probably should have been. That Dallas defense was whipped, tired, and defeated, and probably hoping someone would throw in the towel.I knew who would win the first game on Sunday (and it wasn’t who I wanted to win) Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , and I didn’t want either team to win the second game, so I just kinda worked on things, played Legos and such with kiddo, and took an occasional glance at the game, that’s about it. Tough loss for the Eagles, especially after going up by 14 early. Man, that drop by Jeffery came just a little over a month after claiming to have the “best hands in the NFL”, (from NJ.com). In the end, I’ll be rooting hard for the Chiefs and Rams next week, but will be thinking about the draft while I’m watching.Around the DN since our last open thread:The match-ups are set, Chris wants to know WHO YA GOT!?Chris shared a report that said the Vikings offered Mike Priefer a new contract, but he chose to move on to Cleveland instead. The Vikings have contacted Darren Rizzi to fill the special teams coordinator position left vacant by Priefer.The 49ers denied permission to the Vikings (and a couple other teams) to interview Mike LaFleur (he’s the brother of the Packers’ newly hired head coach).Wludford floats a potential mega deal between the Raiders and Vikings.Lucas Ailport thinks that Larry Fitzgerald should consider finishing his career in purple and gold.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the league:In case you hadn’t heard Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , Kevin Stefanski will remain in Minnesota as the team’s offensive coordinator, per ESPN. From Vikings.com, Stefanski is preparing to “pull apart the offense and build a foundational scheme”. Sheldon Rankins may have suffered a torn Achilles in yesterday’s game, per NFL.com.From NFL.com, here is a recap of scores and highlights from the weekend’s games, and a schedule for next weekend. We come to today’s media selection:We haven’t watched any videos of drunk people in a while, her you go. If any of you (or me) are on any of these videos, I wasn’t aware of that, and it being posted here is COMPLETELY unintentional, but also funny. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese. We know who the Vikings are playing, and on Wednesday we find out when."UPDATE #1: Rumors are circulating that the Vikings will open the regular season at home against the Atlanta Falcons. Nothing official on that yet.UPDATE #2: NorthJersey.com is reporting that the Vikings will face the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium in Week 5.UPDATE #3: Vikings at Packers Week 2 again according to Tom Silverstein:UPDATE #4: Windy City Gridiron is linking to the entire Bears schedule, which includes Vikings at Bears Week 4. And...wait for it...Bears at Vikings Week 17 yet again.The National Football League has announced that they will be releasing the 2019 regular season schedule on Wednesday. Since everything with the NFL today is an event, the reveal will be televised on both ESPN and the NFL Network, starting at 7:00 PM Central time.The odds are pretty good Adult Cameron Smith Jersey , however, that we’re going to know a lot of what the schedule is going to look like before that, thanks to social media and leaks from other sources. That’s what we’re going to be tracking here.As of today, the only rumor we’ve heard about the schedule for the Minnesota Vikings to this point is that they’re apparently going to be hosting the Philadelphia Eagles in the nightcap of the (now) traditional Thanksgiving triple-header on NBC.We also know that the Vikings’ Week 1 opponent will not be the Chicago Bears or the Green Bay Packers, as they will be kicking off the season on Thursday night of Week 1.With that, here’s a reminder of all the opponents the Vikings will face this season, and as we hear more rumors floating around about it, we will add them here.Road Games: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers Big And Tall Cameron Smith Jersey , Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Seattle SeahawksHome Games: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Atlanta Falcons

liny195  
liny195

Join APC’s fan feedback group as we track the feelings
DETROIT (AP) — Sam Darnold showed he could

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz