ModernMusic.de

look, this is the business of basketball, man," Anthony said. "For whatever reason, I dont know whats the reason that they want

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 28.07.2018 08:18

Ames, IA (SportsNetwork. Jae Crowder Jersey .com) - Georges Niang and Bryce Dejean-Jones scored 18 points apiece and No. 14 Iowa State downed Southern 88-78 at Hilton Coliseum on Sunday. All five Iowa State starters scored in double figures, with Monte Morris giving 15, Naz Long 13 and Dustin Hogue 10 for the Cyclones (8-1), who have won five straight since a loss to Maryland on Nov. 25. Tre Lynch had 22 points and five assists and Adrian Rodgers gave 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Jaguars (2-8), who have dropped their past two. Southern opened the game strong, holding a 10-2 lead two minutes in on a Trelun Banks 3-pointer. We have to do a better job coming out of the gates and establishing ourselves, said Iowa State head coach Fred Hoiberg. The Jaguars continued to lead for much of the first half before the Cyclones used an 8-0 run to tie the game at 29-29 on a Morris jumper with 6 1/2 minutes to play in the first half. Niang made a 3-pointer and a layup, while Abdel Naders jumper at the buzzer gave the Cyclones a 42-35 lead after 20 minutes of play. Iowa State came out of the break strong, using an 11-0 run to grab a 53-35 lead four minutes in. The Cyclones lead by as many as 27, but the Jaguars chipped away and made it a 12-point game with 4 1/2 minutes to play after Banks hit a 3 to make it a 77-65 game. Long, though, countered with a 3-pointer and Southern was unable to get the deficit under 10 points the rest of the way. Game Notes Southern fell to 0-5 on the road ... Iowa State has won 26 straight at home against non-conference opponents ... The Cyclones are 21-0 all-time against teams from the Southwestern Athletic Conference ... Iowa State plays Drake next Saturday. Pete Maravich Jazz Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. Tony Bradley Jazz Jersey . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. http://www.authenticjazzproshop.com/Karl-Malone-Jersey/ . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building. NEW YORK -- The New York Knicks are preparing to buy out the contracts of veterans Metta World Peace and Beno Udrih. Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. World Peace wrote on his Twitter account earlier Saturday that his agent was working on a buyout and thanked fans and the city. Neither veteran has earned a place in Woodsons rotation in his first season in New York. Udrih has appeared in just 31 games, while World Peace, who had a procedure on his knee in January, has played in just 29. "I cant say anything went wrong," Woodson said. "Again, they werent in the rotations. Im not going to linger on it. I mean, were buying them out. As a coach, guys work for me, I wish them nothing but the best as they move on and were going to move on. So thats about the extent of it." Players have to be waived by March 1 if they hope to sign with another team and be eligiblle for the playoffs. Jae Crowder Jazz Jersey. World Peace is a New York native who played at St. Johns, and had long hoped for a homecoming. It didnt turn out to be a happy one with the Knicks, as his 7 minutes of playing time Friday in a double-overtime loss at Orlando was only the sixth game hed gotten into in 2014. All-Star Carmelo Anthony said he was surprised because World Peace seemed to be in good spirits a day earlier. "He was happy, He played," Anthony said. "On the bench, in the locker room, he was a different Metta. Maybe because he had the chance to get out there and play a little bit. But I wake up this morning and hear that he wanted a buyout, it took me by surprise." Udrih hasnt played since Jan. 24. There was speculation the point guard would be traded before Thursdays trade deadline. "Its sad to see them go. But look, this is the business of basketball, man," Anthony said. "For whatever reason, I dont know whats the reason that they wanted to get bought out. But it happened and weve got to move on from there." Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

Murray. Last years runner-up to Murray, Djok
Chicagos comeback chances took a big hit early in the final quarter when Gibson crumbled to the court clutching his left ankle

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz