ModernMusic.de

Paris, France (SportsNetwork. [url=https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/carmelo-anthony-jersey/]Carmelo Anthony Jersey[/url] .com

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.12.2019 09:41

Paris, France (SportsNetwork. Carmelo Anthony Jersey .com) - Fourth seed Simona Halep and former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic reached the fourth round, while one former champion moved on and another, Ana Ivanovic, exited the draw Saturday at the French Open. The Romanian Halep moved into the round of 16 with a 6-3, 6-0 victory over Spains Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor. Halep committed only 11 unforced errors and saved all eight break points she faced in the 64-minute affair. The 22-year-old is the highest-remaining seed in the draw following an upset- filled first week. "Thats a surprise for everyone," said Halep. "Is not easy to be the top seeded now, during the tournament. But I try just to keep ... the pressure away." The 2008 girls champion in Paris, Halep will next face 15th-seeded American Sloane Stephens, a 6-3, 6-4 winner over 22nd-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova on Day 7. Stephens has reached the second week at a major for a sixth straight time. "If I knew what the switch was or what I was supposed to do, I would probably do it every week," Stephens said. "I guess fortunately its at the Slams I play well. Not too disappointed with that." Meanwhile, Russian Svetlana Kuznetsova rallied to beat fifth-seeded Czech star Petra Kvitova 6-7 (3-7), 6-1, 9-7. The former Wimbledon titlist Kvitova had a 49-26 advantage in winners, but piled up 65 unforced errors, compared to 20 for her 27th-seeded counterpart. Kuznetsova is a former French and U.S. Open champ, with her title coming here in 2009. She was also a Roland Garros runner-up in 2006. A sixth-seeded Jankovic rolled along with a 6-1, 6-2 pasting of 26th-seeded Romanian Sorana Cirstea, while 10th-seeded 2012 Roland Garros runner-up Sara Errani of Italy whipped Israeli Julia Glushko 6-0, 6-1. The former U.S. Open runner-up Jankovic will meet Errani on Monday. Czech Lucie Safarova, seeded 23rd at this fortnight, prevented a fourth-round matchup between the former French Open champions Kuznetsova and Ivanovic by defeating the 11th-seeded Ivanovic, 6-3, 6-3. Ivanovic titled here in 2008 after finishing as the runner-up in 2007. Safarova will battle Kuznetsova in her next outing. Also on Saturday, 28th-seeded German Andrea Petkovic held off Frances Kristina Mladenovic 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 and surprising Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens doused last weeks Strasbourg, France, runner-up Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain, 6-2, 6-1. Mladenovic stunned second-seeded Aussie Open champ Li Na in the opening round this week. Petkovic and Bertens will square off in the round of 16. The fourth round will commence Sunday, including a match between seventh- seeded Maria Sharapova and 19th-seeded Aussie Sam Stosur. The former world No. 1 Russian star Sharapova was the French Open champion two years ago and lost to Serena Williams in last years finale. Stosur is a former U.S. Open champ who was the Roland Garros runner-up in 2010. Also on Sunday, eighth-seeded German Angelique Kerber will face 18th-seeded Canadian Eugenie Bouchard, 14th-seeded Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro will be opposed by Croat Ajla Tomljanovic and rising Spaniard Garbine Muguruza will take on Frances Pauline Parmentier. Muguruza shocked Williams in the second round here. College Michael Jordan Jersey . - San Diego Padres centre fielder Cameron Maybin is going to be out two to three months after rupturing his left biceps tendon during a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday. RJ Barrett Jersey . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/antonio-brown-jersey/ . Levante, which had lost five straight including a Copa del Rey game last weekend, fell behind at its Ciutat de Valencia stadium when Ionut Sapanura opened the scoring for Elche in the 26th minute.San Francisco, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Richard Sherman came up big once again against the San Francisco 49ers, with his two interceptions highlighting Seattles strong defensive effort for a 19-3 victory in a highly-anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. The outspoken cornerback, whose key defensive stop against San Francisco receiver Michael Crabtree in Januarys NFC Championship Game helped vault the Seahawks into the Super Bowl, picked off Colin Kaepernick twice as Seattle (8-4) limited the 49ers offense to just 164 total yards. Womens Tom Brady Jersey. . Russell Wilson completed 15-of-22 passes for 236 yards and a touchdown pass to Robert Turbin, Marshawn Lynch ran for 104 yards on 20 carries and Steven Hauschka kicked five field goals for the Seahawks, who have won five of their last six games. Kaepernick threw for 121 yards on 16-of-29 passing as the 49ers (7-5) had their three-game win streak come to an end. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

fed him the puck down low
I own furniture that dream-you kn

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz