ModernMusic.de

Brining your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"

#1 von liny195 , 12.12.2019 04:38

Good morning White Nathan Shepherd Jerseys , Jet fans! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. Cleveland Browns RB Duke Johnson has formally requested a trade from the team, and reports indicate the Jets are among many teams inquiring about the great receiving RB. A tandem of Bell and Johnson would cause opposing DC’s to have a fit. It would definitely make for some interesting offensive packages and I would love the mismatches presented. The Jets also brought in former Bengals OT Andre Smith for a visit. The Jets need depth along the line, this shows the team is at least attempting to bring people in after disappointing many during the FA period. In more pertinent Jets news, ERFA’s Frankie Luvu (LB) and RB De’Angelo Henderson have re-signed with the team. I like Frankie as competition and depth in the front 7, but I’m not sure why the Jets offered a contract to Henderson. He seems bound to be an obvious cut, but I like to root for the underdog so I hope he can find somewhere to stick around. With that said here are your links to the team this Wednesday.Robby Sabo - New York Jets sign ERFA OLB Frankie Luvu, RB De'Angelo HendersonRobby Sabo - New York Jets are kicking the tires on FA OT Andre Smith (Report)Sam Nuemann - Jets host former Bengals OT Andre Smith for visitSpencer Aber - NFL announces Jets’ offseason workout datesTyler Greenawalt - Jets holding off on beginning of offseason workout programsEthan Greenberg - Adam Gase Saw ‘A Lot of Good Tape’ from This JetScott Thompson - Do Jets have a problem with Jamison Crowder joining Quincy Enunwa?Robby Sabo - New York Jets' personnel configuration for every 3-4 & 4-3 defensive setGeoff Magliocchetti - The New York Jets & Kelechi Osemele: Partners in rebuildingJaclyn Hendricks - Le'Veon Bell calls out Keenan Allen after music critiqueSpencer Aber - Keenan Allen calls Jets RB Le’Veon Bell’s music trashDarryl Slater - NFL Draft 2019: Scouting reports, analysis for Jets’ best cornerback options | Julian Love, Deandre Baker, Trayvon Mullen, moreMatt Stypulkoski - NFL mock draft 2019: Blueprint for how Jets could fill all their major holes within opening 4 roundsDeon Williams - 2019 NFL draft: Breaking down Jets' potential 1st-round targetsMichael Nania - New York Jets 2019 NFL Draft: Potential Round 1 trading partnersBrandon Lee Gowton - 2019 NFL Mock Draft: New York Jets nab Quinnen WilliamsLuke Easterling - Jets' new uniforms: Check out these fan concept designsMike Kaye - The end for AAF? Alliance of American Football to suspend football operations (UPDATE)Here are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing Nathan Shepherd Jerseys 2019 , the super chilled version.I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful rest of the day! NEW YORK (AP) — Sam Darnold’s final numbers looked every bit like those of a rookie quarterback who struggled through adversity all over the field.Bad decisions, receivers’ slippery fingers, a cold, blustery wind and a swarming defense all contributed to the worst game of the Darnold’s young career. Still, the face of the New York Jets franchise refused to be flustered.“Obviously, I learned a lot from that game,” Darnold said Monday, “and learned a lot from just watching tape.”Darnold was 17 of 42 for 206 yards with a touchdown and three interceptions in New York’s 37-17 loss to Minnesota on Sunday.After going 6 of 9 for 87 yards and a touchdown with a 135.0 quarterback rating in the opening quarter, Darnold finished with a dismal 34.4 rating. The second and third quarters were the worst, when Darnold was a combined 2 of 13 for minus-1 yard.New York was 2 of 13 in third-down situations, and the running game — which lost Bilal Powell to a neck injury early — couldn’t get off the ground while finishing with 71 yards.“It’s not just Sam White Chris Herndon Jerseys ,” coach Todd Bowles said. “It’s the offense, defense and special teams. Our team has to do better, it’s not about just Sam. It’s about us coaching better. It’s about us playing better in all three phases.”Through the first seven games of his NFL career, Darnold’s overall statistics are hardly eye-popping. And, really, they’re barely mediocre.He has thrown for 1,552 yards with 10 touchdowns and an NFL-high 10 interceptions. Darnold’s 56.1 completion percentage is near the bottom of the league, with fellow rookies Josh Rosen of Arizona (55.0) and Josh Allen of Buffalo (54.0) the only QBs with at least 100 attempts lower than his. His 74.3 quarterback rating is also among the worst.But there’s no panic in Darnold or the Jets , particularly because the No. 3 overall pick in the draft is getting a crash course in life as an NFL quarterback.“On the positive side, I thought I was on time with a lot of the routes I was throwing,” Darnold said of his performance against the Vikings. “On the two touchdown drives Chris Herndon Jerseys 2019 , I thought we played really well. I thought I was able to hit the open guy.“The negative, I think just continuing to really lock in on my progressions and really stick on one side of the field and understand what the safeties are doing and what the defense is doing a little bit better. So, just really continuing to grow that way.”Darnold insisted the conditions at MetLife Stadium — 46 degrees at kickoff, swirling 16 mph winds and a wind chill of 39 — weren’t a factor in his performance. The California kid from USC will have to get used to days like this in the Northeast, though, especially because the only other game in which he played below 50 degrees was at Utah in 2016 when it was 45.And, by the way, Darnold’s numbers Sunday were much better when he had the wind at his back.“I think that might have been just a coincidence,” he said. “I feel like I threw the ball really well in the wind, whether we were going against it or with it. I didn’t really feel like that was much of an issue at all.”Drops, however White Trenton Cannon Jerseys , were. The Jets had five against the Vikings. The last of Darnold’s interceptions came late in the fourth quarter when his perfectly placed pass went off the hands of Charone Peake and right to Minnesota’s Trae Waynes.“Whether I throw it to the right guy or whether I made the wrong read,” Darnold said, “every single ball I throw I’ve got to throw it with confidence, and if I do that I think we’ll have a better chance.”The Jets were also short-handed at receiver, something the team might need to address in the next few days.Quincy Enunwa is out for a few weeks with a sprained ankle, and Terrelle Pryor was cut over the weekend while dealing with a groin injury. That left Jermaine Kearse, Robby Anderson and Andre Roberts — primarily a returner — as the only experienced players at the position, with Peake and just-promoted Deontay Burnett the others.Kearse, who led the team in receptions last season, finished with none on Sunday and had only two balls thrown his way.“Credit to them, they did a great job scheming and their players did an outstanding job executing their scheme Trenton Cannon Jerseys 2019 ,” Darnold said of the Vikings. “I think from that aspect, they got us. They did a great job of playing Jermaine and having a plan for him.“We will be better. We will learn from it and grow from it.”NOTES: The Jets fear S Doug Middleton has a torn pectoral muscle and could miss the rest of the season, as first reported by the New York Daily News. He was starting in place of Marcus Maye, who’s out with a broken right thumb. … C Spencer Long has been dealing with an injured finger on his right hand that has contributed to some bad snaps, but he also limped off the field late against Minnesota. Bowles declined to provide an update. … The Jets signed WR J.J. Jones and C Jon Toth to the practice squad.

liny195  
liny195

The Patriots once again grabbed high-character
/www.Jetsjerseyproshop.com/

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz