ModernMusic.de

Despite his reported trade request and previous

#1 von liny195 , 12.12.2019 03:59

comments about not being a linebacker Geronimo Allison Jersey , that’s where the Packers are playing Jones early in camp, and there’s no sign that the plan is changing." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesAcme Packing Company homepageHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityFollow Acme Packing Company online:Follow Acme Packing Company on TwitterFollow Acme Packing Company on FacebookFollow Acme Packing Company on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchAcme Packing Company main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football Adviceat linebackerNew,48commentsDespite his reported trade request and previous comments about not being a linebacker, that’s where the Packers are playing Jones early in camp, and there’s no sign that the plan is changing.CDTWhen a former second-day draft pick makes public proclamations that he is not happy in his current role and wants a change of scenery, it draws headlines. That was exactly the situation that Josh Jones put himself in this spring, as the Green Bay Packers safety chose to skip OTAs in the hopes of forcing a trade. Since then, however Aaron Jones Jersey , Jones has showed up for minicamp (though he sat out of practices with a hamstring injury) and reported to training camp on time. He has also been a full participant in the Packers’ first five practices. On Tuesday, prior to the team’s fifth practice, general manager Brian Gutekunst took some questions about the Jones situation and had only positive comments about the third-year player.“I think Josh has had a really good beginning to camp,” Gutekunst said; “the four days, he’s shown up and made some plays. The physical gifts are all there, and he’s getting a lot of opportunity.Those comments suggest that the team is moving forward with Jones as a part of their defense, and some of his recent reps in practice give even more credence to that theory. Although Jones has been running with the second-team safeties despite rookie Darnell Savage sitting out practice — Raven Greene has taken the first-team reps instead — he has been seeing reps with the starters in the nickel package at linebacker. That trend continued in Tuesday’s practice after an off day on Monday, though later in practice he and Greene swapped positions for the first time in camp.That nickel linebacker position was where Jones has played the best football of his young career. When asked to line up at a more conventional safety position Lane Taylor Jersey , Jones has struggled, making mistakes in coverage and poor reads on routes. But when lining up closer to the line of scrimmage, Jones can react more instinctively. One need only look back at the third game of his rookie season to see this in action, as Jones recorded 12 tackles including three for losses and two sacks against the Cincinnati Bengals while lining up exclusively at linebacker.Interestingly, this plan goes directly opposite to Jones’ public comments during the Packers’ June minicamp, when he said forcefully “I’m not a linebacker.” In fact, the full quote was as follows: “I’m not a linebacker; y’all can get that out of your head. You can stop writing about that. That’s not going to happen.”Clearly, the Packers did not agree with Jones’ feelings on his best position Blake Martinez Jersey , given that they continue to give the media reasons to write about him taking most of his reps at linebacker early in training camp. For his part, Jones either has decided to embrace that role or is simply choosing to follow orders knowing that he has no leverage in the situation. Either way, the team seems pleased with how he has performed early on in camp and Gutekunst sounds like he intends to retain the former second-round pick for 2019:“I think there are really some positive signs that he can really help our football team. It’s been really positive to see him out there doing what he’s doing.”If Jones can keep his head down and do his job well, it certainly appears that the coaches have a spot for him. It just might not be in the position he wants to play. It will be some time before the Packers unveil head coach Matt LaFleur’s offense in a game, but the start of the offseason program means some hints about how the offense will look are starting to come to light.Wide receiver Davante Adams shared one when he spoke to reporters on Wednesday. Randall Cobb is in Dallas and the team doesn’t have an obvious slot receiver, which has led to plans for Adams to move inside at times during the 2019 season.Adams said that he sees potential positives to that arrangement.“I think that’s something that Matt is definitely looking forward to having me do, and I’m definitely looking forward to doing the same thing,” Adams said Jake Ryan Jersey , via PackersNews.com. “I think the versatility is putting these defenses in a bind as far as coverages they can play and guys they can match with. [They] may not want to travel so-and-so with me inside. If that will take their No. 1 off me, and I can get some mismatches maybe on the backer or the safety or anybody else, I think that is beneficial.”Quarterback Aaron Rodgers noted Adams has the ability to play a variety of roles and it seems that Green Bay has designs on taking advantage of that ability any way they can.

liny195  
liny195

nike air zoom pegasus 35 damen rosa
nike air max 90 essential black volt

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz