ModernMusic.de

www.vikingsjerseysproshop.com

#1 von liny195 , 09.12.2019 04:20

Pick a spot Rashod Hill Jersey , any spot" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Minnesota Vikings 2019 NFL DraftMinnesota Vikings Top 5 Draft Needs: Offensive line, #1New,75commentsPick a spot, any spotCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings Top 5 Draft Needs: Offensive line, #1Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty ImagesAfter toying with the idea of putting kicker as the #1 need for the Minnesota Vikings going into the 2019 NFL Draft, I decided that I didn’t want to deal with the impending riot and put offensive line up at the top of the list instead. Normally we could break this down into tackle and guard, but with the state of the Vikings’ offensive line I think that we can lump the whole group together. This team needs to draft someone to bolster the offensive line early on, and they probably need to draft multiple players to that end.Current Vikings offensive linemen: Riley Reiff (starter), Danny Isidora (starter. . .I guess), Pat Elflein (starter), Josh Kline (starter), Brian O’Neill (starter), Adam Bisnowaty, Aviante Collins, Dakota Dozier, Cornelius Edison, Rashod Hill, Brett Jones, Storm NortonThe biggest hole on the offensive line is, currently, at left guard, and I think we all understand that. What we don’t know is how the Vikings intend to fix it. Do they draft a player to plug into the left guard spot, or do they draft someone at tackle or center and shift either Reiff or Elflein into the left guard position? Frankly, I don’t want Reiff to move. . .I don’t particularly want Elflein to move Tom Compton Jersey , either, but of the two I’d be more comfortable with Elflein moving over than Reiff. That just my thought process.As far as the backups? They can all fight it out. I’d like to see Jones get a bit more of an opportunity than he got in 2018, but other than that I’m not really all that attached to any of the other potential backups for this team on the offensive line.Who could the Vikings look at and when. If you’ve been following the Mock Draft Database this offseason. . .and shame on you if you haven’t been. . .you know all the big names that most of us are dreaming of hearing Roger Goodell say on Thursday night. I don’t think that Jonah Williams or Jawaan Taylor is going to make it to #18, but there are a ton of other players that the Vikings should be looking at in the first round. If they want to go the tackle route, they should be in the right spot to get their hands on Andre Dillard, by far the best pass blocking tackle in this class. If they want a center, they should be in prime territory for Garrett Bradbury, who would appear to be an ideal fit in the new scheme the Vikings want to run. If they want someone they can just mold at the guard spot, they can look to Cody Ford or Chris Lindstrom or Dalton Risner.The talent on the offensive line is going to be there when the Vikings pick at #18. They might. . .I repeat, might. . .even be able to trade back a bit and still get a Day 1 starter. It’s simply a matter of whether or not Rick Spielman wants to pull the trigger on an offensive lineman in the first round for the first time since 2012.Should the Vikings elect to pass on an offensive lineman in Round 1, they almost certainly have to address the position in Round 2. If that’s the case, you’re probably looking at players like Elgton Jenkins or Eric McCoy among interior linemen, or perhaps even “not that” Michael Jordan. They could also look to someone like Kaleb McGary at tackle, though he’s not someone that I think could immediately start at left tackle. Unless the plan is to. . .deep breath. . .play McGary at right tackle while moving Brian O’Neill to left tackle and Reiff to left guard. If the Vikings wait much longer than that to address the position, you’re pretty much into “developmental” territory at the tackle position, but there’s still some talent there to develop. Tytus Howard out of Alabama State comes to mind, as does Max Scharping of Northern Illinois.The later rounds could still produce some interior prospects with the ability to play early on. I’d be looking for someone like Nate Davis out of Charlotte in the 4th-5th round range, or someone like Oklahoma’s Dru Samia or Alex Bars from Notre Dame a little later on. Even if the Vikings do address the offensive line early, adding someone like Samia or Bars later on certainly wouldn’t hurt.But, as we’ve been screaming for months, this is undoubtedly the #1 need for the Vikings going into the draft. They need to address it early, and in a perfect world they address it often, too. Wherever or however they choose to address it, this offensive line needs talent across the board Dan Bailey Jersey , and the Vikings now have the opportunity to add it.Get it done, Mr. Spielman.Monday Open Thread: October 1, 2018 Merry Monday, everyone!I hope everyone had a great weekend. I made the best of my Sunday with nothing locked into the schedule, I missed watching the Vikes, but I got a lot of outside work done. We’re in winterizing mode here in North Dakota, so it’s time to bring out the snowblower up for its annual oil change and whatever else needs to be adjusted or replaced. The snow will be here soon, I don’t like to be caught off-guard. I mowed the lawn, and I don’t see more than one more being necessary for 2018.I’m sure you’ve all seen the statement that Everson Griffen released late last week. If not, it’ll be linked below. It’s very encouraging to see that whatever issue he has is being addressed, and it sounds like he’ll be back, both as a football player and as a person. I think that the team handled this extremely well, respecting Griffen’s privacy while showing genuine concern for him. Hats off to the Vikings front office, and especially to Mike Zimmer. You can see the amount of care he has for his players, and that it’s genuine. He’s been through some rough times in life, having lost his wife, and walking through those types of trials will definitely alter one’s perspective and help to get priorities in the correct order. Let’s hope this bit of news will help the team’s defense to get back on track. They’ve not played like the dominant defense they can be. Coverage has been sub-par, and it’s not just a player or two who is struggling, it’s the entire unit, which tells me it’s either schematic (which I doubt, there’s no scheme telling Rhodes to hold on to receivers) or something that’s mentally taking them off of their game. Maybe this will be what it takes to give them the lift they need. We’ll see on Sunday.Around the DN since our last open thread:Dan Persons shared the statement that Everson Griffen released via the Vikings.Quite a few Vikings team records are in danger of being broken by Cousins and Thielen, per Chris.Chris has the Stock Market Report: Rams.TCO Stadium hosted its first high school football game, per a fanpost from Chris.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the league:Catch up on all the week four scores and highlights, courtesy of NFL.com.From Vikings.com Brett Jones Jersey , hear Mike Zimmer address the media after Thursday’s game, also see Kirk Cousins’ media address, and there’s lots of other traffic to view in the media vault.From NFL.com, Earl Thomas suffered a leg fracture yesterday. This is an illustration of why I have no problem with players wanting to get paid or lock in some long-term guaranteed money. Thomas wanted a long deal, didn’t get one, now his career could be over. These guys are always potentially one play away from being forced into retirement, better get paid while you can.We come to our media selection:At 1-2-1, I’m guessing lots of Vikings fans are taking the approach suggested by the legend, Merle Haggard. This is one of my favorite singers of all-time, I got to see him live in Tacoma Washington in 1995, and I vaguely recall parts of that evening. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese.

liny195  
liny195

Joe Namath wants for Sam Darnold what
Green Bay took a risk on tools by taking the former

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz