ModernMusic.de

Great deep throw on Thursday still has Giants buzzing"

#1 von liny195 , 06.12.2019 04:52

New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2019Daniel Jones “has got the arm to play in this league”New Corey Ballentine Jersey Draft ,84commentsGreat deep throw on Thursday still has Giants buzzingEDTIn Thursday’s practice report I mentioned a terrific deep throw by rookie quarterback Daniel Jones to running back Paul Perkins. On Friday, New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur called the throw “outstanding” and said “that was evidence to me that he’s got the arm to play in this league.”Click below for a look at the throw, which beat linebacker Jonathan Anderson and safety Sean Chandler. You can tell from the reaction what teammates thought of the play.Jones has thrown the deep bell exceptionally well throughout training camp. He has struggled at times with short or intermediate throws Corey Ballentine NFL Jersey , seemingly when he is uncertain what he sees or has to scan multiple options to find a place to throw the ball. Giants offensive tackles Nate Solder and Mike Remmers will take the field with their teammates Thursday when the team begins practice. Coach Pat Shurmur did not allow how much either player will do Day One.“Solder and Remmers will be going,” Shurmur said, via Michael Eisen of the team website. “I don’t see any of those guys Corey Ballentine NFL Draft , as we develop our list of guys that you’re curious about, that it’ll be any extended time [off the field].”Solder (ankle) and Remmers (back) spent the offseason program rehabbing after undergoing surgery.“I feel great,” Solder said Wednesday Corey Ballentine Buffalo Bills Jersey , via quotes distributed by the team. “I haven’t played football in a while so we’ll see. That’s what camps all about, right?”Receiver Darius Slayton, a fifth-round choice Color Rush Corey Ballentine Jersey , did not practice with the other rookies Wednesday.“He just tweaked his hamstring a little bit [Tuesday],” Shurmur said. “Nothing serious. He’ll be back soon.”

liny195  
liny195

Nike Air Max 270 Bowfin scontate
What a game! The New England Patriots defeated

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz