ModernMusic.de

iling how Kansas City Chiefs general ma

#1 von elaine95 , 02.12.2019 07:30

Below De'Anthony Thomas Jersey , you’ll find a list of players I have spotlighted for daily fantasy selections leading into the fourth week of the NFL season. I use the following criteria to try and find players — NFL Vegas totals, NFL team stats, what the fantasy gurus are saying and my GUT.Without further ado, let’s not wait any longer. Let’s see who’s made my list of five players this week!Sony Michel, RB PatriotsWinslow Townson-USA TODAY SportsWith the Chiefs having the worst yards-per-rushing attempt defense in the NFL (5.8 Y/A) and Las Vegas setting the Chiefs/Patriots total at a record-breaking 59 points, there is a very good shot Sony Michel racks up some points this weekend.It is fair to note that Michel was spotted as questionable on the Patriots injury report, but all signs are pointing to his place on the injury report as a precautionary measure. I have no doubt that Michel will play on Sunday (barring something unexpected).James White, RB PatriotsRaj Mehta-USA TODAY SportsHey, look at that — two Patriots running backs in a row! You don’t see that every day...But of course, like mentioned above http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-eric-murray-jersey , you don’t see Vegas set a line at 59 points every day either. The Patriots running backs should do well against the Chiefs and James White leads the Patriots in receptions. I expect White to have a great game catching the ball out of the backfield.Tyler Boyd, WR BengalsJeremy Brevard-USA TODAY SportsTyler Boyd is quietly putting together a very good start to the season. Boyd has 393 receiving yards (16 less than A.J. Green) and two receiving touchdowns.Add that to a Steelers secondary which has been shaky at best to start the season, as well as a Vegas total of 53 points, and Boyd would be a good pickup for any team who can’t afford Green.Chris Godwin, WR BuccaneersAaron Doster-USA TODAY SportsThere is another game this week that has a huge total — Buccaneers/Falcons. Currently, the total is sitting at 57.5 points. Wow.With so many fantasy points likely being spread around, it might not be a bad idea to snag Chris Godwin who would be a cheaper option than DeSean Jackson or Mike Evans.Calvin Ridley, WR FalconsCharles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsRemember that 57.5 spread from before? Well, compile that with the fact the Bucs have the worst adjusted yards-per-passing attempt defense in the NFL (8.7 NY/A) and you have a perfect storm for Calvin Ridley to put up some points, all the while being a more affordable option than Julio Jones.Now it’s time for my Chiefs pick of the week. Last week Womens Dustin Colquitt Jersey , I chose the Chiefs defense, and it happened to be a pretty good pick. The Chiefs defense held the Jaguars to 14 points, racked up five sacks, four interceptions and also scored a touchdown.This week’s pick is....Demetrius Harris, TEPhoto by Justin Edmonds/Getty ImagesThis might be the second week in a row where the “head-scratchers” come out. I’m hopeful I’ll get lucky two weeks in a row, and Demetrius Harris will have a big game.My reasoning for picking Harris is due to the Patriots having a poor linebacker group that will be tasked with stopping Travis Kelce all game Sunday.I also believe when Bill Belichick takes certain weapons away, it leaves opening for other less heralded players. For Sunday night’s game, Harris is my choice of the unheralded player who shows up for the Chiefs in Foxborough. Tyrann Mathieu turned heads with a Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY SportsWe need to be careful here. A little over a year ago, I wrote an article detailing how Kansas City Chiefs general manager Brett Veach used the word, “mindset Steven Nelson Jersey ,” eight times during Anthony Hitchens’ opening press conference.The Chiefs signed Hitchens following the 22-21 stunner to the Tennessee Titans in the divisional round, a game in which the Chiefs gave up 19 straight points to lose.As we know now, that turned out to be a nice thought, and not much else. The Chiefs finished No. 31 in yards allowed per game and many correctly blamed losing the AFC title game against the New England Patriots on the defense thanks to giving up 37 points and being powerless against Tom Brady in overtime.Fast-forward to February. Bob Sutton is gone. Enter Steve Spagnuolo.Watching the defense last year and the year before, Spagnuolo’s words feel like another reach. But it is a good sign that the message is already being passed along to his players.Just look at Tyrann Mathieu’s official Twitter account on Friday.And here we go again.If you’re a Chiefs fan, you should feel good about Mathieu’s words. The Chiefs and their leaders see what we have seen and they intend to change that. But don’t forget that we heard similar things last season and the team never met those expectations.With a new defensive coordinator, new scheme and new defensive leader, it is possible things will be different in 2019.But remember: a mindset shift goes only as far as the white lines.

elaine95  
elaine95

NFL DraftLos Angeles Rams’ draft history in th
to a two-year deal to stay in New England, according to

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz