ModernMusic.de

Here we go again with another week of

#1 von liny195 , 02.12.2019 06:38

exciting Fantasy Football. All the following stats are in standard league format only.Admittedly Ryan Connelly Jersey Boys , I performed poorly for you guys last week. I underestimated Tevin Coleman (who’s now produced two straight weeks of good returns for owners) and I overestimated Jimmy Garoppolo (who scored a mediocre 13 points). Meanwhile, red-hot WR DJ Chark Jr. finally cooled off (5.80 points).Around the league, Minnesota Vikings WR Stefon Diggs led all point-getters with 40.00 after a monster performance against Philadelphia. Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson turned in another 30-plus point performance, this time against Kansas City (31.40). Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan also turned in his second straight 30-point performance, scoring 30.94 points against Arizona. Also hitting the 30-point plateau last week was Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson (who has now done that in three games), as he scored 30.64 points against Cincinnati.Here’s who you should start and sit, along with their projected points.Who to start1) TE Evan Engram, New York Giants (vs. Arizona) | 11.92 pointsThe Arizona Cardinals are giving up the most fantasy points to opposing tight ends. Meanwhile, Evan Engram gets a lot of targets (at least eight in four of his five games this season). Let’s also add in the fact that rookie QB Daniel Jones will enjoy using Engram as a safety valve (Jones threw his way 11 times in Engram’s last game). It seems like a pretty safe bet that Engram, who appears optimistic he will return from a sprained MCL, is getting the ball this Sunday at MetLife. 2) WR Michael Gallup, Dallas Cowboys (vs. Philadelphia) | 11.42 pointsMichael Gallup previously missed two games this season with a meniscus issue Infant Ryan Connelly Jersey , but when he was on the field he put up 19- and 20-point performances in Weeks 1 and 5. He’s never had less than seven targets in a game, which means Dak Prescott is looking his way. Meanwhile, the Eagles have given up the most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers. So... you should probably start Gallup. 3) WR John Brown, Buffalo Bills (vs. Miami) | 10.60 pointsYou don’t need to be Einstein to see the value in this matchup. The Dolphins are awful. Brown is the Bills number one pass option. QB Josh Allen will be looking for him and he shouldn’t have any issues against a porous Miami secondary. Who to sit1)RB Melvin Gordon, Los Angeles Chargers (vs. Tennessee) | 11.27 pointsThis is a weird one. We thought Melvin Gordon would get right back in the thick of things a little quicker, but it’s been a tough start for the star running back. In his first two games back he’s recorded a pedestrian 5.8 and 6.3 points. Austin Ekeler is also getting a lot of action in the passing game along with the running game. The Titans have given up the eighth-least fantasy points to opposing running backs. 2) RB Aaron Jones and RB Jamaal Williams, Green Bay Packers (vs. Oakland) | 14.90 points (Jones), 6.99 points (Williams)The Packers have a talented running back group. The problem is that Matt Lafleur is splitting carries between Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams and it’s difficult to predict who’s going to outperform who. As well, the Raiders are sporting a pretty underrated run defense at the moment, giving up the seventh-least points to opposing running backs. It’s just not an attractive buy in my opinion. I ate my words the last time I told you guys to sit Aaron Jones. But I think this time will be different. 3) WR Terry McLaurin, Washington Redskins (vs. San Franciso) | 9.05 pointsScary Terry McLaurin has been on an absolute tear in 2019. However, week 7 may not pay the dividends that fantasy owners are expecting. McLaurin is going up against Richard Sherman (who can still play) and a straight up dominant 49ers defense. The 49ers give up the seventh-least points to opposing wide receivers. Let’s see how my picks did last week (actual fantasy points):Start1) QB Jimmy Garoppolo Ryan Connelly Jersey Draft , San Francisco 49ers (vs. LA Rams) | 13.122) WR DJ Chark Jr., Jacksonville Jaguars (vs. New Orleans) | 5.803) RB Phillip Lindsay, Denver Broncos (vs. Tennessee) | 14.50Sit 1) WR Geronimo Allison, Green Bay Packers (vs. Detroit) | 5.502) TE O.J. Howard, Tampa Bay Buccaneers | 4.503) WR Tevin Coleman, San Francisco 49ers (vs. LA Rams) | 13.10 The Giants supplement their defensive line with the big Clemson Tiger" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Blue Viewa New York Giants communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryGiantsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17Filed under:New York Giants News2019 NFL DraftAnalysis: Dexter Lawrence a Dave Gettleman style hog mollieNew,62commentsThe Giants supplement their defensive line with the big Clemson TigerEDTShareTweetShareShareAnalysis: Dexter Lawrence a Dave Gettleman style hog mollieJerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsWith the pick the New York Giants received for the trade of Odell Beckham Jr, the New York Giants have selected Clemson defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence. We knew all along that Dave Gettleman has an extreme love for both big men and the defensive tackle position, so the selection of Lawrence shouldn’t be much of a surprise. Lawrence is both of those things, at 6-foot-4, 342 pounds. But despite his size he was only at nose tackle for roughly 48 percent of his snaps at Clemson. Lawrence is stout against the run but didn’t offer much as a pass rusher at Clemson. Sports Info Solutions credits Lawrence with 4.5 sacks and 10.5 tackles for a loss over the last two seasons Ryan Connelly NFL Jersey , though he did generate 45 pressures over that span. There are questions regarding Lawrence’s stamina and ability to play a heavy load of snaps, but with a rotation of B.J. Hill, Dalvin Tomlinson, and Dexter Lawrence, the Giants should be able to keep all three of their big linemen fresh. Each of the three tackles has the ability to play multiple positions on the defensive line and it will be very difficult to run up the middle on the Giants when all three are on the field.Lawrence is an impressive athlete, running a 5.05 second 40 yard dash at the NFL Combine (he did not complete the combine due to an injury suffered running the 40), and moves far better than a player who looks like a pure nose tackle should. Lawrence is a good player, but now the question is how the Giants will address their pass rush, which was among the worst in the league without Olivier Vernon. Dan Pizzuta and I ranked Lawrence as a fringe first-second round pick on the Big Blue View Big Board.

liny195  
liny195

Josh McCown is set to make his first start of
Catches are adding up in a hurry for Patriots

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz