ModernMusic.de

/www.thevikingsclub.com/

#1 von liny195 , 02.12.2019 04:23

When Rick Spielman talks Danielle Hunter Jersey , we listen. REALLY listen."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsIt’s Rickspeak! 2019 Pre-Draft EditionNew,82commentsWhen Rick Spielman talks, we listen. REALLY listen. CDTShareTweetShareShareIt’s Rickspeak! 2019 Pre-Draft EditionBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsRight now, there is an elite fraternity of 32 men who are being paid millions of dollar to try and bluff, lie and cajole their way into the draft class of their dreams, while trying to deny their other 31 fraternity brothers the draft class of THEIR dreams.It’s a fascinating social experiment, and God forgive me but I LOVE this time of year. Who’s telling the truth, who’s floating trial balloons, and who’s flat out lying has become the best reality television in the country today, if you ask me.‘But Ted’ you say to yourself, ‘why do you enjoy grown millionaires lie about sports to each other? You have grandchildren now, don’t you want to expose them to honorable men, doing honorable things?’LOL sure, but this is just sports, so let’s lighten up a bit.So why do I like this? Because of the GM the Vikings have Linval Joseph Jersey , one Rick Spielman, Professional Football Man of Leisure. Spielman has taken the pre-draft subterfuge to levels not seen since the height of the Cold War, and no it wouldn’t surprise me if he has runs dead drops and counterintelligence operations all the time.So when Spielman holds court with reporters prior to the draft, it’s must watch TV. But one cannot take Rick Spielman’s words at face value. No, no no no no noooooooo sir. Do that, and you’ll be disappointed when the Vikings first four picks aren’t a kicker, a punter, and two long snappers. You need to understand nuance, what’s real and what isn’t, and a full comprehension of the technical term we call pre-draft bullshit.That’s why I am here.* I am the World’s Self Proclaimed Rickspeak Expert, having obtained my PhD from Normandale Community College in the subject.** What I do is take what Rick says and translate it into what he REALLY means.**** Of all the reasons in the world as to why I’m still here, this is like second to last.**Okay fine, it was just a Master’s***I make up everything. Nothing is real. Welcome to the Matrix, Neo. As is the custom, Rick had an opening statement before taking questions.What Rick Meant: We’re feeling good about this week Brett Jones Jersey , but I’m throwing out a bunch of names because I want everyone to know something. If this goes South and about nine months from now I walk in to the office and I’m told I have 30 minutes to clear out my office, these are the people I will set on fire on the way out the door. Don’t doubt me, I bought one of those Tesla flamethrowers. This place will look like a Japanese pillbox on Iwo Jima when I’m done.Q: How deep is this year’s offensive line class?What Rick Meant: It’s deep, but I hope guys like Gruden and whoever the manboy in Green Bay is have so many positions rated so deep that we have our pick of guys in the first three rounds. Cram it up your cramhole, LaFleur.Q: With all the big contracts that have been signed in recent years, how much of an emphasis is placed on acquiring additional draft picks and finding players in later rounds?What Rick Meant: Ehhhhh, I want to find the next Moritz Bohringer, if it’s all the same to you. Q: Has the arrival of Gary Kubiak altered the draft strategy at all?What Rick Meant: You do know Kevin Stefanski is the offensive coordinator, right? LOL I’m just messin’ with you guys, it’s really Kubiak and his Denver Mafia. Well, he has introduced the concept of drafting offensive players to Zim, and I think we might be making headway on that. We’ll see. Q: Is there more of an emphasis to find players that can contribute immediately, due to the team’s salary cap restrictions? What Rick Meant: It is absolutely an emphasis when you’re paying 6 players like 99% of the salary cap.Q: Do you understand the local angst with the condition of the offensive line?What Rick Meant: So is taking Greedy WIlliams at 18 worth the end of my marriage? Yes...yes it is. I’m not sorry. You got angst? Drink. Be a man, and you bury that shit deep. Q: You’ve already determined the players that you grade as draftable. Does that bring to mind the possibility of trading back to get more picks?What Rick Meant: I will not reach Nirvana until I have acquired every seventh round pick. And it will happen one day. Oh yes, mark my words.Q: How have the NFL Draft smoke screens evolved over the years?Hi Dan Bailey Jersey , Ted here breaking character for a minute. I can’t top that quote. I just can’t. This is Spielman gold. GOLD! If I didn’t know any better, I’d say I just got played. Q: Do you believe anything that is out there being said in the media?What Rick Meant: It’s all terrible and a load of crap yet I love it and lap it up, much like Taylor Swift’s music. Q: Do teams ever use Top 30 visits to throw the scent off of players?What Rick Meant: We 100% do that.Q: Do you watch other general managers’ pre-draft press conferences? Is there anything that they say that is useful?What Rick Meant: I have people do that for me. I also have people read stupid garbage like this post, too. We know everything, all the time. We’re like the NSA for football.Q: Do you look to create some cap space to sign your upcoming draft class? Would you consider trading one of your current players?What Rick Meant: Yes, and I know exactly what we’re going to do to create cap space.Q: Do you consider having to clear cap space for the draft space a big deal? Or do you have a plan figured out?What Rick Meant: Okay, we really have no idea what we’re doing. It’s Rob’s fault. Q: What do you know about Kirk Cousins that you didn’t know before signing him a year ago?What Rick Meant: I know he hasn’t picked up a lunch tab yet. And I know he can afford it, the cheap bastard.Q: How is Mike Hughes’ health?What Rick Meant: Anyone need a good corner still on their rookie contract? I AM OPEN FOR BUSINESS, BABY! The first outing for the 2019 Packers offense wasn’t a particularly impressive one and that’s left wide receiver Davante Adams straddling a fence as they head into this weekend’s game against the Vikings.Adams doesn’t want to push any panic buttons after one game in an offense that was installed this offseason. At the same time, he doesn’t want to act without a sense of urgency when it comes to putting forth a better showing sooner rather than later.“We’ve got plenty of time,” Adams said, via the team’s website. “I try not to think about that — we’ve got time — because that tends to make people drag their feet. I’m an urgent guy. I like to get better quick. I like to see results fast.”Adams had four catches for 36 yards last weekend and getting those numbers up would be a step in the right direction for the overall results on offense in Green Bay.

liny195  
liny195

NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Jets made
The so-called “audible thing”

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz