ModernMusic.de

During the summer v

#1 von ylq , 02.12.2019 03:05

During the summer vacation, I sorted out my bookcase at home, and suddenly saw a book lying on the balcony facing the sun at random. When I woke up, I picked up the book and placed it on the table, and gently wiped the dust with a rag to reveal the original scarlet cover. Looking at the three gold-plated characters of "Cao Xueqin" Marlboro Gold, I couldn't help feeling a little bit sweet and sweet. In the past, I always felt that this book was difficult to read and understand. I felt that Dai Yu was crying, Shi Xiangyun was frizzy, and Wang Xifeng was noisy ... so I left it aside after rough reading. Now thinking about it, this book is a bit more literary and less boring. Thinking of this, I began to read it carefully and read it, gradually immersed in it, as if I realized that there was a lot of tenderness in the "smear of pure land to hide the style" when Dai Yu was buried; clearly saw the tear-stained Xiangfei bamboo; Yun Yin's poems, holding blue silk, vomiting the liveliness and pride of the truth; clearly seeing the tidbits of the shadows flying on the bluestone plate; when I realized that the precious jade tour was too illusory, "the road is a golden jade good destiny, I only read wood and stone" "The former alliance" tenderness and pursuit; clearly saw the blue lanterns in the cymbals and the twelve golden owls, and the twelve flower-like girls spread the picture of life and death with their sweet and bitter fate Carton Of Cigarettes. The Jia mansion that once "Jia is not fake, white jade is a golden horse" seems to fall from glory to decay in an instant, Dai Yu died, Bao Yu became a monk, and even the beautiful Feng Sister was wrapped in a straw mat after death. In short, it ��s really ��sorrowful and absurd when it comes to sadness. It ��s the same dream that makes people laugh at the world.�� The Dream of the Red Mansion, Dream of the Red Mansion seems to be a dream on the Red Mansion Online Cigarettes, or the author is telling the tragic experience of his family. Read this and close the book. Don't have a bit of taste in your heart, more desolate taste when Daiyu is buried; more decisive taste when Xiangyun reveals the truth; more helpless taste when Fenbaoyuyun swims in dreams; I do n��t know the taste of Shi Haofang. When Mr. Cao wrote this book, the taste of his heart was the pride of his family when he was brilliant; I know that this victorious book has left me with a few different tastes, and it hasn't disappeared for a long time.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

doing everything he can to be out there right now. I
The most beautifu

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz