ModernMusic.de

ve easily moved on to that next chapter, but there was that itch in

#1 von elaine95 , 30.11.2019 08:07

The Los Angeles Rams traveled to the Pacific Northwest to face the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday Night Football Brandon Allen Jersey , ultimately coming up just shy on a potential game-winning field goal attempt, losing the game 30-29. Both teams had moments of highly impressive play, sandwiched with moments of lackluster play included.Let’s revisit the matchups to watch:RT Rob Havenstein versus EDGE Jadeveon ClowneyLast week’s matchup to watch:Edge rusher Jadeveon Clowney was nearly invisible last night, both on the stat sheet (three tackles, one tackle for loss) and on the eye. Right tackle Rob Havenstein — and the entire offensive line — put together a far more impressive performance than they did in week four, proving they have the talent to get it done on a weekly basis. Havenstein — who was one of the lineman who struggled the most this season — had a quiet game, and outside of one false start where every offensive lineman not named Brian Allen jumped, he was great.CB Nickell Robey-Coleman versus WR Tyler LockettLast week’s matchup to watch:As usual, Tyler Lockett was a thorn in the Rams’ side as he registered four receptions for 51 yards and one touchdown, reeling in all four of his targets. The Seahawks didn’t make it a point of emphasis to target Lockett much at all in this contest, though he was wide open on three of his receptions, with his fourth being one of the best endzone/tip-toe touchdown catches you’ll ever see.RB Todd Gurley versus Seattle’s Front-7Last week’s matchup to watch:Todd Gurley’s numbers wont blow anyone away, though it was good to see him finally included in the gameplan, with heavy doses of #30 on certain drives. Gurley finished the game with 15 carries for 51 rushing yards Sam Shields Jersey , two touchdowns, and three receptions for six yards. His per-touch-production was nothing impressive, yet, to even see him get a shot felt good. It also goes to show just how important the rushing attack is to the Rams’ offense, because it’s quite clear how much more efficient and productive the offense becomes when defenses have to defend a potential rushing attack from the Rams.WR Brandin Cooks versus CB Tre’ FlowersLast week’s matchup to watch:Like I said in the matchups to watch piece, pegging the Rams’ plans at receiver is damn near impossible, and it proved to be once again with Brandin Cooks only touching the ball twice: once for a 27-yard rush and once for a 29-yard reception. Cooks was hurt on the catch (which was a beautiful pass and catch) and ultimately missed the remainder of the game. He was evaluated for a concussion.Rams’ Defensive Line versus Seattles’ Offensive LineLast week’s matchup to watch:The defensive line actually applied a good amount of pressure, though they missed many opportunities to create big plays such as sacks, simply due to a lack of wrapping up and tackling. The biggest impact came from defensive tackle Aaron Donald, who resided in the Seahawks’ backfield, affecting passes and runs on too many occasions to count. The only defensive lineman to register a sack was edge Clay Matthews, though it may as well be attributed to Donald as he occupied three offensive lineman, allowing Matthews a free rush to quarterback Russell Wilson. ATLANTA (AP) — Sam Shields is one of just four Los Angeles Rams who has played in the Super Bowl before. He finds the privilege much sweeter the second time around.In the big game against Pittsburgh eight years ago, Shields won a ring as an undrafted rookie defensive back making plays for Green Bay. He eventually became a Pro Bowl cornerback for the Packers before a fairly innocuous tackle in the 2016 season opener derailed his life.Shields’ fourth recorded concussion kept him out of football for nearly two full years. After months of pain and grueling rehabilitation Aqib Talib Jersey , he joined the Rams last spring and gradually made one of the most unlikely comebacks on either roster at this Super Bowl — a former defensive star now thriving as a key special-teamer and steady veteran for Los Angeles.Shields wants to beat New England on Sunday to earn a second ring, which would put him in elite NFL circles. But he is also proud of his ability simply to stay in the game.“It never crossed my mind that I could go this far,” Shields said. “I was definitely out of it, in a dark situation. At first, it was tough. Now I’m getting rewarded.”Shields sought refuge in darkened rooms for months on end after his injury, unable to alleviate his pounding headaches any other way. He needed extensive, complicated rehab at UCLA before he could even contemplate a return to regular life, let alone football.“The hardest part was not letting my family see everything I was going through,” said Shields, who has three daughters back home in Florida. “I didn’t want to talk to my kids about all I was going through, because I didn’t want them to be going through it with me. All those things that I was going through, I had to deal with by myself. It definitely made me who I am now.”Shields was unable to handle bright lights or any prolonged mental concentration, let alone an NFL career. He went through months of physical and mental exercises, gradually healing his brain.He chuckles at the memory of running on a treadmill while “being asked a million questions so that I would remember how to cope while I’m tired. It’s just training your brain to get back and rolling again Marcus Peters Jersey , because I was in a dark moment. My brain wasn’t alive.”Even after turning a corner on his health following months of guidance from UCLA’s doctors, the former Pro Bowl cornerback thought for several more months about quitting his sport.He just couldn’t do it, even after so much physical agony and soul-searching. He had to play again, even if another hit could take him back to the start — or even deeper down.“He loves the game,” Rams general manager Les Snead said. “He can’t live without it. He could have easily moved on to that next chapter, but there was that itch inside.”Shields has recounted the details of his rehabilitation before, but he is more interested in focusing on its success. He hasn’t missed a game for the Rams this season, contributing as a backup on defense while gladly playing a major role on the Rams’ vaunted special teams.Shields’ daughters weren’t old enough to enjoy his first Super Bowl trip. They know what’s happening this time around — and unlike his injury, Shields is eager to share this experience with them.“That’s a really unique dude,” Rams cornerback Marcus Peters said. “I really respect everything he’s been through. He’s an amazing father, an amazing person. You’ve just got to have ultimate respect for a guy who started off his career as a Pro Bowler and just killing the league. He went through the little concussion thing, and when you love and care about the game as much as you do, to see him come back and be the same explosive player that he was in the past, you just salute him.”Even when he was a Pro Bowl cornerback Brandin Cooks Jersey , Shields didn’t look down on the dirty work of kick coverage. He realizes a big play on special teams can have a major impact on a game, just like he had two weeks ago.During the second quarter of the NFC championship game in New Orleans, Los Angeles was down 13-0 with a stagnant offense. That’s when Johnny Hekker threw a pass to Shields , a receiver at the University of Miami until his senior season, for a first down. The perfect fake punt, which included a clever juke by Shields to pick up the first down, prolonged the Rams’ first scoring drive.“It feels great to get your name called and to take advantage of it,” Shields said. “It was a crucial moment. I’ve been in crucial moments before, and I know how to take advantage of it.”

elaine95  
elaine95

James, who is set to become an unrestricted free ag
A thumbnail look at the players selected in the

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz