ModernMusic.de

The last time Giants coach Pat Shurmur appeared

#1 von liny195 , 30.11.2019 07:01

on WFAN Color Rush Christopher Slayton Jersey , host Mike Francesa said in his direction (in lieu of asking a question): “You look like a terrible team. You’re not good at anything.”At least now, they’ll have more time to work on getting better.According to Neil Best of , the Giants canceled Shurmur’s future appearances on the show.“I think that was an organizational decision not to do that,” Shurmur said. “Most people aren’t aware of this, but I wasn’t contractually obligated to do that spot.“We did it as a courtesy and out of respect for our relationship with the radio station. We just felt like for a while here Youth Christopher Slayton Jersey , we’ll put that to bed for a while, and just not do it and move forward.”While Francesa will surely contend that they’re ducking hard questions, the above exchange makes it clear they’re not always questions, so the Giants decided to not send Shurmur in for abuse.He also continues to have regular press conferences through the week for the print and electronic media, so it’s not as if he’s less accountable. He’s just not volunteering for a ritual flogging.Former starting quarterback Eli Manning used to do a paid weekly spot with the station (Shurmur was not paid) Womens Christopher Slayton Jersey , but Manning decided this offseason to stop doing that. There’s been a lot of buzz about the Giants drafting former Duke quarterback Daniel Jones recently and some of it is tied to the fact that David Cutcliffe was his college head coach.Cutcliffe was the head coach at Ole Miss while Eli Manning was in college and he was the offensive coordinator at Tennessee when Peyton Manning was the quarterback in Knoxville. Cutcliffe has made comparisons between Jones and each of the brothers and veteran scout Gil Brandt said Jones is “the same guy” as Peyton Manning.That’s a pretty lofty comparison and Jones hopes he can live up to the links to both brothers.“Those are two guys that have done it just as well as, if not better than, anyone else. I hope I have some of that,” Jones said, via the . “Playing-wise Color Rush Julian Love Jersey , we’ve certainly been coached similarly in college and Coach Cut, it’s fun to listen to him coach those guys when they come back and hearing a lot of the same things. Through that, I’ve developed some of those tendencies. I have my own characteristics that make me who I am. I’m certainly confident in that.”Jones said getting drafted by the Giants and playing behind Eli would be “an awesome situation.” We’re not too far away from finding out if that is in the cards for Jones.

liny195  
liny195

Giants head coach Pat Shurmur has not
NEW YORK (AP)Jets cornerback Buster Skrine

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz